Epilogue

Epilogue

In this world, mistakes and miscalculations will always occur. The time will always continue, it will never stop just because a person made a wrong decision.

It's completely impossible for us to go back in time and change the past; that's why the clock never stops- it also means that we should look forward.

Forget what hurt you in the past; but never forget what it taught you.

For Sakura Haruno, she was never able to make the right decisions when misfortune comes her way. Nonetheless, she was willing to sacrifice herself just to make things right and protect her loved ones.

She was indeed a prey, someone who was lured into the predator's trap.

But with love, family and friends beside her, she was able to save their shinobi world.

The blonde Hokage's red lips curved up into a jubilant smile, after receiving a letter from her by a hawk messenger.

She then titled her head to Shizune's direction and declared, "Sakura Haruno will be returning. Tell everyone to get ready, Shizune."

***

Walking through the streets, Sakura smiled to herself as she caught sight of the familiar huge gate of Konohagakure - her village, her home. Her pink locks remained short, while her eyes stayed the same - beautiful, pure and heart-melting. Though it's true that she became stronger (both physically and mentally) there are still things that will never change such as her smile, her melodious voice and her fighting spirit.

Once she stepped a foot on the entrance of the village, immediate gasps where heard by some jounins and citizens. She shot her head up and her lips curved automatically into a genuine smile.

"S-She's back!"

"Sa-Sakura Haruno!"

The pinkette scanned the whole front view, and her heart beat fastened when she saw her teacher - along with the other jounins. The people spread aside as the Hokage stepped near the Haruno.

"Sakura."

"Hokage-sama. . ."

. . .she was lost for words, she really missed Konoha. But she felt her heart exploded once she saw a shade of sun-kissed yellow and dark raven locks.

Slowly, Sakura's teammates walked to her, eyes showing so much affection. Naruto and Sasuke gave the pink-haired kunoichi a smile as they approached her.

"Welcome back."

Tears of joy immediately rolled down Sakura's cheeks as a sign of happiness once she finally got to see her team. She embraced the two sixteen-year-old boys and whispered to herself. . .

"I'm back."

And this time, there's no more predator looking for its prey.

» END «

*********

I double updated, so make sure you read chapter thirty-five okay ;)

Whew finally finished! That's officially the end of TPATP. Thank you so much for supporting this story. Read my note in the next page please xx thank you! <3

Look at the multimedia, my lovely readers ;) huehue

And now, to edit everythinggg lol joke joke :P But seriously, I'm very grateful. I love you all and thanks again for everything! Sorry that this story consists of a lot of errors, remember that I was 11 when I started this and now I'm 12. A Filipino :)

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER NARUTO FANFICTIONS! Thank youuu! <3 lovelots xoxo

~PBPink