Chapter Seventeen: Massacre

A/N 

Sorry for updating late! Been busy! :(

Japanese words used in this chap:

Kaa-san means mom

Tou-san means dad

Gomen means sorry

--

Enjoy your reading!

******

               Itachi stood up as the blood scattered even more all over the Uchiha Compound. He was killing his own clan. Well, there is a reason behind this, remember? "Now.. I have to complete this task... I must do this, for the sake of Konohagakure. Forgive me... Sasuke." Itachi raced around their house, and found their parents. 

               "Kaa-san, Tou-san, gomen."

 ~

                    Sakura woke up from fainting earlier. She was still tied and unable to move. She looked around. No sign of Orochimaru. Looking at herself from the incident earlier, she found something on top of her hand, behind her palm. It was a seal mark. (Picture is on the side --> when using mobile, its on the top when the chapter begins. Thats the appearance).

                       "What is this?" she muttered down. 

                       "A seal that I gave you." A voice hissed in the room. "Sakura, you should be grateful. It'll help you, I'm sure of it." Orochimaru stated as he went inside.

                       "What the hell is this for?"

                     "It's called the Kusanagi. It's a cursed mark, which grants you power whenever you activated it."

                           "Listen, Orochimaru, I don't need power. And I don't want it neither."

                       "Aren't you tired of being known as the weakling in your team? That seems to be your state along with Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki." Sakura blurted upon hearing her teammates' names. "I know that you reject this mark because you think I need something back in exchange of this right? Well, you're wrong. After this, you'll be back at Konoha." Orochimaru said. 

                      Of course, having that cursed seal is exchange of something. Orochimaru is just making her blunt.

~

                    Sasuke was panting from running earlier, "Kaa-san! Tou-san! Nii-san!" He called out for help. All he saw was blood. Blood everywhere, at the Uchiha compound. "Shit! What's happening?!" he muttered frustratedly. He entered their house, still averting his eyes in every part of the room. 

                      He then sees his older brother. "Nii-san.. d-did you... do this?" Sasuke asks innocently, and with a sudden thud of emotions, tears streamed down his pale cheeks. "W-why?"

                        Itachi gave him a simple nod. "It is to test my capacity, Sasuke. You don't understand. And you will never do. I'm letting you live, little brother. Show me your wrath. Show me your power. And don't remain powerless."

                        "Nii-san..." Sasuke said and now, he experienced pain. He groaned and specifically, Itachi used a genjutsu against this boy. "I-Itachi-nii-san..."

                            That moment on, Itachi left Konoha. And you know why he did this. 

                                                 For Konohagakure. And for everyone else.

A/N

I know that Kusanagi is a bit too stupid for a cursed mark xDD Cuz its a sword, damn. Well, I think it is. Haha, :P See you on the next chaptaah!