Chapter Twelve: Fight To The Death

Fight To The Death

***

If there was one thing that Naruto disliked regarding ninjas and missions, it was the harm. The Uzumaki knew that it was inevitable, that harm and pain were factors of a life as a shinobi. He accepted that. He didn't have anything against that fact. But he had doubts. He had worries. Only now did he realize that worrying for someone could really tear a person in anxiety.

Especially when the one you love is the one to get hurt...

"You look constipated. Loosen up." Kakashi suddenly stated which made Naruto gape at him. The former smiled under his mask whilst waiting for the next match. "Didn't I tell you to wait? We'll save her."

Despite hearing those encouraging words, Naruto couldn't let the problem slip away. Even with the fact that Sakura is a strong girl and can take care of herself, he's still buried in inconvenience.

"The next match is between Team seven's Naruto Uzumaki and Kiba Inuzuka from Team eight. Please step down here."

"Looks like you're up." Sasuke said as he glanced at the blond.

The latter shook his head, trying to remove all the thoughts regarding Sakura to focus on his upcoming match.

Naruto went at the center and saw Kiba excitedly waiting for him alongside with Akamaru with a smirk. "Hurry up!" Kiba yelled.

"Learn to wait, you mutt."

Once the fighters were ready, Hayate announced, "Begin!"

Naruto, who is still impaired by the Five Elements Seal, will just be able to let out his own chakra and basically, it is not enough. During his battles, the Kyuubi inside of him leaks chakra that costs him to get more powerful. But in this case that it's eventually sealed and no chakra would leak, he'll be having a hard time.

Kiba started the match. Alongside with Akamaru, he transforms himself in Kiba with his Beast Human Clone technique.

"Great! Now I have to deal with two ugly mutts at the same time? Have sympathy, oh Kami!" Naruto scoffed which made Kiba frown at his insult. They made their first attack that made them roll over Naruto. Kiba focused on attacking intensively to keep Naruto from counter-attacking.

Bleeding and greatly harmed, Naruto refuses to admit defeat. "Will you ever give up? You're just wasting chakra and energy for God's sake!" Kiba shouted in disbelief.

Naruto let out a chuckle. "I will never give up. Never. That's my ninja way!" He responded as he ran to Kiba, but in speed, Kiba and Akamaru (still in the Kiba form), poofed behind the blonde but Naruto himself, accidentally broke wind, which stunned Kiba, whose sense of smell was magnified a thousand times at the time.

Ooh, that's gotta hurt.

Everyone sweat-dropped in Naruto's 'action', but then he continues the match with his Naruto Uzumaki Combo.

He then beats Kiba and said as the winner.

*****************************

has been edited / revised @/02.14.16; 10:45AM

Kami - japanese word; meaning "God" / "Lord"

let's give a round of applause for naruto's smart move wooo

NARUTO BE LIKE; FART NO JUTSU 😂😂😂