Chapter Fourteen: The Prodigy

"I'm glad that you are awake," Kabuto sighed, cleaning his glasses with a tissue. Sakura had just woken up from her slumber. 

  "Bring me back to Konoha," she ordered, frowning. Kabuto looked at her, putting his glasses back on. Ironically, they were like staring at each other's souls.

  "I'm afraid that I cannot do that, Sakura. You have to wait for Orochimaru-sama's orders. But I'll tell you this, you'll be coming home, soon." 

  "Be specific. When am I gonna go home?" she asked, heavily. 

  "Right after a certain clan's massacre." he simply answered, walking away. 

  "M-massacre?" 

~*~ 

"So you need my help, little brother?" Itachi Uchiha — a prodigy of the Uchiha clan, Sasuke's older brother, a former ANBU of Konohagakure, just stared at Sasuke warily. 

 "Yes." Sasuke stated in  calm tone, yet passionate one that tell Itachi that his help is needed at once, well, especially that Sakura was kidnapped. 

 Itachi just smiled. "I have other things to deal with, dear little brother, I'll see you later." 

 "Wait—!" 

 The elder Uchiha looked back at his brother, raising an eyebrow. "Hn." 

 "I'll do whatever favor you ask. Just help me and Naruto with this problem, Itachi-nii." Sasuke scoffed, with an eye-contact with his older brother. 

 "Sasuke-san, who is the girl?" Itachi questioned. 

 "Sakura Haruno, my teammate." 

 "Is she.. just your teammate, Sasuke?" 

 "Friend, teammate, whatever she is, she must be saved." 

 "I understand. I'll try to help you, Sasuke." 

 "Thank you." 

 Itachi went to the Hokage's office, hesistating a bit. Restraining, he knocked gently. What was happening? Itachi wasn't sure what this unsure feeling is. He never felt it before. He would always do things with a reason, and he never let his emotions overrule him. Well, where is that Itachi now? 

 "Come in." the third hokage's similar voice said aloud for Itachi, and so he did. As he walked in, he found himself being stared at by the Elders of Konoha, who is also inside the Hokage's office. 

 Itachi bowed as a sign of respect. "Hokage-sama, may I ask on why you called me here?" 

 The hokage nodded. "Itachi, you have the rights to be here for a matter, that we, have to discuss." 

 Itachi got up, and stared warily at Hiruzen, and also the Elders. "What.. matter do we have to discuss?" 

The Elders stared at him warily as the hokage glowered. The two elders questioned the prodigy.

 "Itachi Uchiha... do you know what massacre means?"

~*~

 Naruto met up with Sasuke. "Oi, teme!" Sasuke just ignored his goofy teammate's presence, but at the same time, told him the good news. 

 "Itachi-nii will be helping us." 

 "Oh, is he your brother?" 

 "I know that you do have a brain of a cow, but I never knew that you didn't know the obvious." 

 Naruto gritted his teeth. "TEME!!" 

 "What? I like to state the obvious, and which I just said, obviously." 

 "YOU'RE SUCH A BASTARD!" 

 "And you are such a dobe." 

 "TEMEEEE,"

 "DOBEEEE," 

 After a good 'ol 10 minutes of arguing, Itachi arrived to where the "teme" and "dobe" are talking, er- arguing, again. 

 "You must be Naruto. Sasuke told me that you are very enthusiastic," Itachi paused. Naruto smiled. 

 "...And funny." 

 Naruto grinned. 

 "...And has a brain of a cow." 

 Naruto's heart shattered into pieces. 

 "Just kidding. Anyway, shall we discuss our plan to save Sakura?" Itachi asked. "Oh, and I apologize for coming late."

 "That's okay," Naruto nodded. "Kakashi-sensei is worse." 

 "Hn." 

 "Hn." 

 "Wow, teme, when did you learned that word? Same words, same vocabulary, I see." Naruto joked. 

 "Shut it, baka. Itachi-nii, what's the plan?" 

 "...Let me demonstrate, little brother." 

A/N: Meh, that's that. Unedited. Oh, and I also made a chapter like this earlier but the internet crashed without me, saving it so I have to make it again. The next chapter's gonna be more exciting. It'll be on air during maybe Sunday. I dunno. Oh also, you'll know what Itachi's plan on the upcoming chapter, so anyway, Ja ne~ Vote, Comment, Fan, :)