♬ 4 ♬

2 weeks went by quickly and I was now in front of the airport where we sent Riki off, but this time it was my turn to be sent off.
"So... This is it?"
"We're so proud of you, Umi" dad said.
"Remember to take care of yourself, ok?" Mom added.
"Take care also of Riki and tell him we miss him"
"Obviously, twin"
"Mimi also send us some of those snacks he sent!"

"Sure Sola! And remember to remind Konon to take breaks. We both know she won't stop if we don't tell her"
"Noted!"
"Come here for a hug" and we all hugged tightly "It's time, see you in two months"
"Have fun there! And don't overwork" mom said hugging me one last time.

I waved at them and went inside the airport and soon after they started boarding for my flight.
The flight wasn't that long and before I knew it, we were already landing. Once there, I'll be fetched by Riki and their manager. After I got my two pieces of luggage, I went out and looked for my brother.
"OCEAN! WE'RE HERE!" A tall figure shouted waving at me.

"MINI JACKSON!" I shouted back running to hug him "I've missed you so much"
"I've missed you too"
"Yah! Are you crying?!"
"What! No!" He said wiping quickly his tears "Let's go now" He took one of the luggage.
"Let me help you with the other one"
"Oh- Hello Jungwon-ssi, I didn't know you came here with Riki" I said with my slightly-improved Korean.

"Oh we're all here! The hyung-deul are there" Sunoo said peeking from inside the van and pointing at the other van in front of this one.
"They have one last recording session after the lunch break, so we're going to the company building for now" their manager explained.
"Oh sure! So I can also get used to the place a bit"

During the ride to the BigHit and Belift building, Riki and I caught up on many things, like some stories from I-LAND and some from our workshops in Tokyo.
"Welcome to Belift!" Riki said excitedly.
"Woah!" I said as we all got off from the van and we met the other four.
"Hyung-deul, Umi. Umi, ENHYPEN"
"Hello, I'm Umi. Nice to meet you all" I said bowing slightly
"No need to be so formal" Heeseung said.

Wait, am I supposed to call them 'oppa'?

"Oh okay, then Heeseung..."
"Oppa? Yeah don't use it if you're uncomfortable" he continued my sentence.
"Okay thanks"
"So, how was the ride?"
"Ah hyung! I nearly got a nosebleed! Too much Japanese!" Sunoo said.
"I don't think Jay hyung was asking you, hyung"
"Yeah, it was fine. Thanks for asking"
"Let's go! I'm hungry"
"Me too" Jake and Sunghoon said and we all headed to the dining area near their recording studios.

"Want a tour after we finish lunch?"
"If there's still enough time, why not"
"Niki and I are recording last today, so we could also go there a bit later than the others"
"Yes! You have to see the artist lounge!" Riki said excitedly.
"What?! Am I allowed to go there?"
"You're with us, I don't think it'll be a problem" Sunoo added.
"Yeah no, I don't wanna risk it, I'd rather have a tour of the trainees' rooms"
"Ok, party pooper" Riki said.