♬ 53 ♬

After breakfast, we went to the company and tried to ask to the secretary, Mr. Song, if their CEO had some time for us and, gladly, he said he had. We waited in mr. Song's office before being welcomed into the CEO's office.
"Jay? Why did you want to talk with me?"
"Sir, first of all, good morning. And I'm here to inform you that I'm in a relationship with a label mate from YN Entertainment"
"Oh yeah Sunghoon mentioned that, back in December. May I know who is she?"

"Hello sir! I'm an ex trainee under Belift, sir. I'm Nishimura Umi and I'm a member of Aphrodite" I said bowing.
"Oh? Your maknae's sister?" He said in a teasing tone looking at Jay.
"Yeah"
"How long have you two been together?"
"Five months since we officially became a couple. We knew about each other's feelings since about a year ago" Jay answered.

"And any plans on becoming a public couple?" He asked.
"We thought that maybe it would be better to keep it secret for a while, to not interfere or bring hate to both groups, sir. Especially since I'm about to debut"
"Yeah, sir. Maybe in a few years"
"Oh well! Both Belift and YN ent don't have dating bans but know your limits and since you don't want to be public, keep it low key. If you ever need anything, just ask the companies"

"About that, sir. We would like to have a trip in Japan later this year"
"There's the tour for you, boys"
"Exactly sir. We would like to ask if there could be some coordinations in schedules for us to meet in Niki's hometown and visit Sumi's late parents"
"I'll talk about it with Yeona and our teams"
"Thank you, sir!" We both said before he dismissed us and went outside.

"Now I'm excited" he said smiling wildly as we got into the elevator.
"Stop thinking about Japan and focus on work, hmkay! I'm gonna go out with some friends"
"Who?"
"Remember Harumi?"
"The girl from when we picked you up before our last night together at the dorm?" (A/n: chapter 9)
"Yup, her. We're gonna catch up. She found out I'm debuting"

"Oh okay. Stay safe outside. Are you going with a staff member?"
"Nah, it's a place near the company anyways"
"Ok then. Call you later, babe"
"Good luck with work" I said back before he got off the elevator.
Harumi and I met at a cafe near the entrance of the HYBE Insight museum.
She immediately hugged me and kept squealing from happiness.

"Omg! Why didn't you tell me! Aphrodite! I love it already!"
"I'm sorry, Rumi-chan. I've just been so busy! But tell me, who's your bias?" I asked curiously.
"Hmm... For now you and... Skye? Yes, her!"
"I was fearing I wasn't your bias" I said teasing her.
"Obviously you are! I'm a great friend, you know!"
"And because of that, todays coffee is on me!" we both cheered.

"So... How's Riki-kun?"
"Still into him, hm?" I said smirking.
"W-what?! No! He's my friend as well, you know?"
"Sure, cupcake" I said not believing it a bit.
It's been 4 or 5 years since we met at that workshop in Tokyo and those two clicked immediately.
Plus, Riki is my brother, I know him well enough to tell that he has at least a tiny crush on my friend right here.

"Anyways, he's good. They're all good. Although there was a time when we fought badly"
"You two fought?! How even?"
"It was when he found out about a secret I've been hiding from him. I felt so guilty"
"But you two are good now? Right?"
"Obviously! I can't stand fighting with him"
We kept talking till it was time for her to leave.

"Let's talk more often, Umi-chan"
"Sure, Rumi! Missed you! Take care"
"You too and remember your promise"
"I will!"
With that we parted ways.
I went back to the company building to get my things from ENHYPEN's lounge since I left them there this morning. And I'm also gonna ask for a ride cuz I don't want to call any of our staff members on our day off.

Once I got there I saw some paper bags next to my bag with a note.

'To our Nimi!
Yesterday Jay hyung got you all for himself that we couldn't even give you our gifts for you! So here!
- your best friend, Won'

I looked back at the paper bags, there were 4 of them. The boys still had schedule for an hour or so, so I decided to open their gifts.

In the first one I saw a grey hoodie from Celine and it was from Sunghoon and Jake. Then in the next one there were two boxes, a green tea scented perfume and a candle, from Sunoo and Jungwon. Riki got me some Sanrio plushies (Kuromi, Cinamoroll and Pochacco) and lastly Heeseung gave me a gift card from one of my favorite clothing stores.