♬ 60 ♬

3rd person's pov

Finally, the big day has come. Aphrodite's debut was just few hours ahead. The girls arrived at the venue early in the morning to finish their rehearsal after Sehyeol was hospitalized the day before.
"Ok girls. This is it. From now on, the only thing you'll have to do is stand tall and dream to reach high! I'm so damn proud of you girls. You're like my daughters and little sisters, all of you, and now my 6 babies will finally achieve their dream of debuting... I can't put it into words properly, but I'm truly happy and proud" Yeona said as the girls were waiting in the back stage for the show to start.

They had a big group hug and then the girls were called one by one on stage by the MC for the night.
"1, 2! To world's beauty! Hello, we are Aphrodite!" The girls greeted the crowd and the media.
After the initial press con with all the picture takings the show started as they started off by singing their album first track with mic stands.
The whole show ended smoothly after they performed their title track. The girls bid bye to their fans and then ran off stage and that's where most of them found their families.

Umi's pov

We ran backstage after we bid bye to our fans and the media and we saw our friends and families there. The girls ran to their parents while I was still lost in thoughts, taking in what just happened when I felt someone hugging me.
"I'm so proud of you, Ocean! You finally debuted!" It was my brother and he had teary eyes.
"Congrats, Nimi!" I heard the boys say and then they hugged me all together.

"Proud of you, my bestie" Jungwon said after he hugged me.
"Jay sunbaenim?" I said once in front of my boyfriend trying to hold my laugh.
"Sumi hoobaenim" he said back before we hugged each other and that's when I broke down in tears.
I was crying happy tears in his embrace.
"You were amazing on stage, baby" he whispered to my ear as he kept patting my back.

"Oh my gosh! Cherrie unnie?!" I heard Minah shout and I looked at the direction she was looking at.
Us girls all froze till Sehyeol ran to her first and we followed, we had a tight group hug as we were all crying.
"You said you wouldn't be here, Bub?!" Sehyeol said sobbing.
"It was part of the plan, Bub" she said wiping away her tears.
"I wanted to surprise you all. There's no way I'd miss my girls' debut!"

"Never in a million years! I was in the crowd, among the fans. You guys were perfect, especially you, bub" she said giving a peck on Sehyeol's hand.
"Ay Chae unnie is biased! Unfair!" Skye said teasingly.
We talked with all the families and then we bid bye to them and we went to the company, Yeona organized a small grill party on the rooftop to celebrate and she told us to invite whoever we wanted there.

At the party, beside some non showbiz friends, there were our old co-trainees and some sunbaes. Trainee A, the &Audition boys, NewJeans (a girl group set to debut next month), TXT sunbaes (who were close to Nayeon and Eunwoo), Le Sserafim and obviously, ENHYPEN.
We all had fun and ate great meat. It was already around midnight when we had to go back to our respective dorms due to schedules. I was supposed to ride home in my group's van but the boys insisted on going with them and so I did, also giving my spot in the van to Cherrie since she'll stay over for a week.

In the van I was with Jay, Riki and Jungwon.
"Congrats again nee-chan" my brother said.
"Oh wow? Using honorifics now, my Mini Jackson?"
"Oh shut up, I'm trying to be a nice little brother here" he said jokingly.
"Aight aight, thank you Riki"
"We're here" their driver said as we stopped in front of their dorm.
"I thought you were dropping me off at mine?"

"You should know by now that Jay hyung has always his ways to spend time alone with you" Jungwon said as we all got off the van.
Jungwon was right, in fact he told their driver to go at their dorms so he could walk me to mine.
"I'm so proud of you, Dae"
"How many times have you told me this tonight?" I said laughing a bit.
"I'm just so happy, because look at you. You finally reached your dream, babe"

"Indeed... I still can't process it though"
"You will, soon. Maybe tomorrow, when you'll see your fans waiting for you before MuBank"
"I'm sorry I couldn't thank you in my speech earlier on stage"
"It's ok baby, it's nothing to be sorry about. We can't just let them know about us, remember?" He said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah, that's why I wanna tell you how grateful I am because you stayed with me through the hardest and lowest times during my trainee days. You were there when Riki and I fought, when I told everyone about my story and you've inspired me in my music. Thank you so much, for everything, Jay Jongseong Park"
"I'd do anything for you, Sugawara Nishimura Umi"
We then stopped walking as he held my cheeks and kissed my lips sweetly.

"I love you so much, Dae"
"I love you as much, Jjong" we said catching our breaths.
"See you tomorrow at MuBank"
"You mean this afternoon?" I said laughing.
"Right, it's past midnight. Sweet dreams, Daeyangie"
"Goodnight Jay, see you later"
"You owe me a tiktok together"
"You too!" I said waving at him before entering the condominium.