♬ 48 ♬

Taki and Minah were happy to go through all the shelves and talking about their favorite artists. While I was quietly looking through them, you know, trying to not get too much attention. The boys are well known, but us girls? Not that much. Maybe only Nayeon and I.
"I swear- At this point people will recognize Riki!" I said sighing heavily and pulling up my mask just for precaution.

"Don't worry Nimi, there's hyung with us. He'll explain it to the fans if ever" Nicholas said about his manager and patting my cap.

Well- it was Jay's but I stole it before leaving last night.

"If you say so. I just don't want to be scolded by Yeona unnie. Yes, she's nice but she's so scary when she gets her CEO aura on!"

"Just stay chill and go look for what you want"
"We haven't changed cash yet. I can't buy, Minah has money cuz of her parents"
"Then I'll get it for you. Take it as a late Christmas gift"
"What! No no! There's no need"
"I insist and I can tell you really wanna get that Shinee album"
"I was looking at it for Riki! Not me!"

"Then what do you want? That Treasure album?" I bit my lip trying to not show enthusiasm.

Cuz yes! I wanted it!

"You know I can tell you're biting your lip"
"Ugh fine! But do not ever treat me anything else! Understood?"
"Okay, okay" he laughed off.

In the end, we got out of the store with Minah having bought 4 albums from all her ults, Taki with a BTS album that was missing in his collection and I got that Treasure album.
We were now waiting for the other four at a cafe so we decided to unbox our albums.
"Woah! Suga! I got Suga! Look Nicho hyung!" Taki said showing his pull.
"Ok, my turn!" Minah said opening the first album, which was an NCT dream one.

"SHUT UP! I GOT JISUNG! AND HAECHAN!"
"Minah, don't scream!" I scolded her.
She then opened the other three. In the Seventeen one she pulled a THE8 photocard, in the TXT one Taehyun and in the Itzy one she got Chaeryeong.
Then it was my turn to open mine.
"I don't get it. How can you stan Treasure sunbae, when their fandom is the enemy of your brother's fandom" Minah said and I laughed.

"It's not my fault they're still great dance- AH! I GOT YOSHI! OMG! AND MASHIHO! YEDAM! HYUNSUK OMG! AND A JIHOON POST CARD! Wait- 4?! This means it's a first print album!"
"Unnie, don't scream too!"
"I'm snitching to Jay hyung" Taki said teasingly.
"Oh Riki, he knows that I stan them" I said chuckling.
"About Jay, since when you two?" Nicholas asked.

"Uhm since September officially but we started having dates since February of last year" I explained.
"He took her on a date on Valentines Day!" Minah said.
"Woah, Jay hyung is really a romantic!" Taki added.
"Woah that's a lot of time"
"Yeah... It was hard though... Riki and I fought because of this. We didn't have the right time to tell him"
"They didn't talk for almost 3 weeks!"
"But you're all good now?"
"Yeah we are"

"Our last workshop! Can't believe it!" Nayeon said.
"Yeah! We'll be back in Seoul by Monday"
"Time passes by too quickly. I don't like it" Eunwoo and Sehyeol said.
"But at least we'll get two days off once back!" Haneul said.
"If only it was possible to stay in Taiwan for two days only" Minah added.
Being away from South Korea made all of us a bit homesick. Especially Minah, Eunwoo and I. Minah is half Korean and half Taiwanese and her family lives in Taiwan, while Eunwoo is from Jeju and well, I'm Japanese.