♬ 65 ♬

30th August 2022. It was the night before Jay and I's first anniversary. We asked our companies for a day off and they luckily agreed, so tomorrow we'll have a day for ourselves before we continue to prepare for our activities, his tour and my comeback.
"Where will Jay oppa take you tomorrow, unnie?" Minah asked me as she barged into my room while I was preparing my outfit.

"We planned to have a beach date early in the morning and then we'll have breakfast in a nearby cafe. For lunch we'll go to a big market and we'll take pictures in those photo studios, lastly we're gonna have dinner at this place his dad recommended him"
"Woah! Must be nice having someone. I feel so single, unnie" she said wining.

"You'll find someone one day, you'll end up finding them in the most unexpected moments" I told her rethinking of my relationship.
I wasn't thinking of love at all when I met him, I planned on focusing on my dream of debuting.
Yet, finding him made me stronger through tough times in this journey of mine.

Soon, the next morning arrived. Well- It was 4 am... We wanted to catch the sunrise. I did my skincare and makeup, then I got ready and went out. He was already waiting outside and our driver as well. Yeona was so ready to give us a private driver that we couldn't decline her offer.
"Morning, baby" he greeted me hugging me.
"It's too early to even call it morning, babe" I said hugging him back as he just chuckled.

We got inside the car and we headed to the nearest beach. During the drive we just slept in the backseat till we arrived to our destination.
"Kids, we're here" our driver said.
He was one of the staff members we have worked with for the longest time, he treats us like his children and has always been so supportive.
"Thank you for driving us here"
"Hyung, are you going to sleep while we're away?"

"Yeah, just a bit. Call me if you need anything. Take care you two"
Thankfully our driver parked near the beach so we didn't have to walk much. We went nearby the water and placed the mat we brought and sat on it, admiring the sunrise.
"Happy first anniversary, baby" he took my hand and kissed it.
"Happy one year to us, babe" I said back as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

We stayed on the beach till around 9 am and we took many pictures and videos. We also played with the water a bit although it was pretty cold, we jammed a bit as Jay brought his guitar and we sang some of our favorite songs together. After that, we went to a nearby cafe and had our breakfast.
"We should buy something for him as well. He got up so early just to drive us here" I told him as we were getting to leave the cafe.

"I was thinking the same. Do you know what he likes?"
"Not really but I saw him getting expressos few times and maybe let's buy him some pancakes too, so he can eat before driving us to the market"
We then went to a big market in a city nearby. There were lots of street food and also mini markets selling the most random things and cheap or vintage clothes.

We bought few items and ate different food from different stalls and then we found the mini photo booth studio. Thankfully not many were there because it was lunch time and no one recognized us.
"Oh let's try this pose too!" I said pointing at the picture of a couple doing a heart with their hands together.
"Whatever you want, baby"
"Then do aegyo in one pic!"

"Let's not go too far, Dae"
"Oh cmon! You said whatever I wanted!"
"You really like seeing me all embarrassed?"
"Duh? You're so cute when you smile shyly right after"
"This is gonna be the last time ever that I'll do aegyo for you though"
"Hmkay!"

After all you naturally do it when you're with me or Jungwon or Sunoo.

We took 3 photo sets each and ate some ice cream after, then went back to where our driver was and we also got him some snacks.
"Where are we going now?" He asked as it was around 5 pm already.
"Seoul, I'll send you the address"
"Sure"
We then drove back to Seoul and during the travel we ended up falling asleep in the back of the car as we had walked all day and apparently that got us tired.

We woke up after our driver had stopped in front of a tall building.
"Hey kids, wake up, we're here"
"Oh? Thank you, hyung. I think Yeona noona told you that you can leave us now?"
"Yes she did, take care you two"
"We will, thank you so much for today!"
"Yes, hyung, thank you. See you at the company"

We got off the car and we watched him drive away, probably going to the company to drop what we bought today.
"Woah! This place is so pretty" I exclaimed as the elevator opened at the 17th floor of the building.
"You can take off your mask, people in here have a confidential contract. Usually celebrities come here and a lot of rich people as well" Jay explained.

"Woah that's so cool"
"Good evening sir? Do you have a reservation?" A lady asked us.
"Yes. Reservation for Park Jongseong, thanks"
"Oh! Table for two on the terrace! What a nice choice" she said.
"Please follow me"
She then guided us outside to our table and all I could do is exclaimed in awe.

"The view is so... Breathtaking" I said the last word in Japanese as I couldn't really remember how to say.
"It's 'breathtaking' in Korean, Dae" he said chuckling as we sat at our table and started looking at the menu.
We ordered and ate once they brought us our food.
"It's so pretty here, I can't stop saying it. Busy cities are totally my vibes, I don't think I can live in a quiet village or something"

"Same but a nice vacation from time to time is still needed. Like today, we enjoyed the beach"
"True, it was really healing. Let's do that every time we both have a break or day off!"
"Sure, baby"

Our first anniversary finished off with him walking me to my dorms as we just kept talking about everything that passed through our minds. Once in front of my dorm he pulled me into a tight hug.
"Happy one year, my Ocean. I love you"
"I love you too, my Star Collector"