♬ 13 ♬

After an hour of random dances and talking about our passions and music preferences while waiting after each song, we took a break and ate the sandwiches that Sehyeol brought.
"Let's talk about more serious things, what made you want to become an idol, Umi?" Eunwoo asked.
"Well, my mom is a big big fan of Shinee and my family owns a dance studio in Japan where we mostly do Kpop songs and kpop workshops"

"I've gone to various concerts too, thanks to my mom's passion, and seeing idols performing on stage and the way they interact with fans really amazed me. Made me want to be like them"
"Wait- Your surname is Nishimura, right?" Chaerin asked.
"Oh yeah"
"Are you perhaps... Niki sunbae's sister or relative?" Haneul said.
"Oh yeah, we're siblings!"

They were all shocked by those words.
"No way! That's so cool!" Chaerin said.
"I'm his older sister, and we have 2 other sisters, one the same age as me and the other younger than Riki"
"And have you met ENHYPEN sunbaenim yet?" Haneul asked linking arms.
"Yes, they're all nice guys and were so thoughtful of me and even helped me with my Korean skills"

"Woah! They're cool sunbaes!" Minah said.
"And... Have you heard their songs yet? Or know any debut things?"  Sehyeol asked.
"Uhm nope, most of the time they were at work I'd stay in the dorms or meet up with friends and the boys know I didn't want spoilers, so every time they'd come back they would try to not spoil"
"Huh? You lived with them?!" Nayeon said in shock.

"Ah- Yeah, just for a week. Due to some papers the company had to do. I didn't have a place to stay, so my brother suggested staying with them. As a way to thank them, I'd always cook breakfast for them"
"Who are you most close with, unnie?"
"Hm... I'd say Jungwon, since we're the same age. Then Sunoo, we're can keep up with my brother's pranks. Then uhm, Jay oppa? He helped with the language barrier"

After a jamming session of rapping and singing, we decided to wrap up and go to the dorms.
"Sorry if it's a bit messy" Nayeon said.
"Yeah we lied to unnie earlier"
"It's fine"
One by one we washed up and changed into pajamas. While waiting for my turn I took out of my luggage a pajama set and saw something.

Huh? This is not mine? Huh? Oh, there's a tag!

'from Jay, Jungwon, and Sunoo, a small welcome-to-Korea gift for you! Hope you like it!'

"Ugh, these boys" I said smiling and rolling my eyes.
"Hm unnie? Something wrong?"
"No nothing"
"I'm done, you can go now!"
"Ok thanks"
Done washing up and changing into the silk pajamas the boys got me, I went to the kitchen where the girls were.
"To celebrate you joining the group, we ordered pizza!"
"Woah! It looks so good!"

After eating Nayeon showed me my room and bed.
"You'll be staying with the maknae line. Hope you don't mind the upper bunk bed"
"It's super ok, unnie!"
"Alright I'll leave you to organize your things"
"Thank you, unnie"