♬ 11 ♬

Jay's pov

I woke up feeling something on my lap and after taking a glance I saw Umi peacefully sleeping. We must've fallen asleep here last night. I took my phone next to me and checked the time, it was only 6 am.

Still a lot before we need to go back to work.

Without even noticing I started looking better at her features.

How come I've never got to look better at how pretty she is?
Wait no, I shouldn't say these things. Jay cmon, she's your friend's sister.

I was checking something on my phone before going back to sleep when she suddenly snuggled closer and started mumbling things.
"I know... I'm nowhere compared to Riki and Konon... Yes! I know I'm not their sister!" And she suddenly got up almost hitting my chin.
"Hey, hey there, it's ok, it was just a dream" I said patting her back to calm her down.
"J-Jay?"

"Yes, it's me"
"What- Why- Huh?"
"We both fell asleep and the boys just left us here"
"Oh... I'm sorry for not making you sleep comfortably"
"Don't worry, it's fine, but are you ok?"
"Kinda..."
"You get compared pretty often, do you?"

"People always have to compare me to my sisters. It's annoying"
"Well then, prove them wrong. Work hard toward your goal and prove to them that you are your own person" I said smiling at her.

But what did she mean? She's not their sister?

"Thank you, Jay... Wait what time is it?"
"Almost 7 am, we can go back to sleep if you want. The boys will probably wake up around 11 am"

"Uhm... Can I uhm..."
"You need a hug, don't you? Come here" and she went closer as I hugged her from the side and put one of the blankets over her "Sleep well, Daeyang"
"Hm? Daeyang? What's that?"
"It's the meaning of your name in Korean, ocean"
"I like it" she said sleepily.
Not long after she fell asleep and I soon followed.

Jungwon's pov

As usual, I woke up first and went to Jay's bed to wake him up as well, but then I remembered what happened last night, so I went into the living room and I saw the two hugging each other while sleeping. Obviously, as a good dongsaeng, I had to take pictures for future purposes. After taking some pics I decided to wake them up before Niki would wake up and immediately go into protective mode.

"Jay hyung! Jay hyung! Nimi! Wake up"
"Hm? Oh Won, it's you"
"You should get up before Niki gets up and gets all protective"
"Yeah, you're right"
She struggled a bit but she eventually got out of Jay's embrace and went to get ready first while I went to wake up the others.

Umi's pov

After washing up, I wore Riki's sweat pants and a t-shirt that didn't fit him anymore and I went to wake him up.
"Riki! Riki! Wake up. Let's have breakfast together for our last day. Cmon, get up. I'll prepare food and you better get ready, ok?"
He sat up and just nodded slowly as he was still sleepy. On my way to the kitchen I bumped into Jay and then I remembered what happened earlier.

"Hey Jay... About earlier, can you please not tell anyone? Especially Riki"
"Sure, don't worry. Your secret is safe with me"
"Thank you so much, oppa"
"Wait- What did you call me?" "Uhm... Oppa? I don't know, it kinda came out naturally?"
"Yes! I won!"
"Don't tell me you guys bet on who I would call oppa first?"
"Maybe?"

He then went to the guys in the kitchen and pushed me by my shoulders.
"Guys. I won. She called me 'oppa'. Tell them"
"I knew it! Especially after this night" Sunoo said.
"Yeah, you two were cuddling asleep. Gross" Jungwon said.
"Anyways, I won, so pay up"
"What did you even bet?"
"Food" Jake said.
"Saw this one coming" I said rolling my eyes before making breakfast for everyone.