♬ 19 ♬

Jay's pov

I woke up at someone shouting my full name.
"Park Jongseong!"
"Damn the girl is bold!"
"I'm up! I'm up!"
"Thank god! Now, oppa, can you let me go back to my dorm? I wanna sleep too"
"Oh uhm yeah sorry. Goodnight Daeyangie"
"Goodnight to you too and you guys as well! Congrats and good luck with your schedules!"

With that, she went back to her dorms.
"Jay, be honest. Do you perhaps like Nimi?" Heeseung asked.

Huh? What is he talking about?

"Oh, cmon bro, we can see how you treat her!"
"If you don't like her, then I don't know what is this"
"It's ok if you tell us, we won't tell her or Niki"

"Hyung is right! And we will help you too!"
"YangSeong is now my favorite ship!"
"An alternative is JayMi!"
"Yes!" My two same-age friends agreed.
"Guys shut up, I don't like her. There's no way I can like her. We just got to know and she's Niki's sister"
"You just made yourself more obvious, my friend" Jake said patting my shoulder.

"Yeah, the first part could make sense but the second is just an excuse" Sunghoon added.
"You are no one to talk about this, cmon. You have a crush on a girl you met once in Italy that only helped you order breakfast"
"It's not a crush Jay, I just wonder what happened to her from time to time"
"Still something"

(A/n: *cough cough* this is a sign for you to read my sunghoon book '5 years later' *cough cough*)

"And what if she's Niki's sister? Is there a law that prohibits you from liking your friend's sibling?"
"Well not that I know of-"
"Oh for fuck's sake, Jay" the Aussie boy next to me exclaimed.
"Ok then, you want to hear it? I find her really pretty and funny and I wouldn't mind cooking for her"
"Then you have a small crush on her!"
"Whatever makes you shut those mouths up"

Umi's pov

I went back to my dorms feeling pretty sleepy, so I went immediately to get changed.
"How was it, unnie?" Minah asked peeking from the bathroom door.
"Really fun, we ate great food and caught up a bit"
"Ohh, I see"
After washing up and changing into my pajamas, I went to the living room where the girls were having a late-night snack.

"So... We saw you there with Jay sunbae" Eunwoo said.
"Thank you so much, Daeyangie" They said copying the boy.
"The boys looked so shocked when you called him oppa and when he called you that. Admit it, there's something going on!" Haneul said.
"Girls, there's nothing, cmon"
"He kept looking at you, unnie!" Minah added.
"And so?"

"Whatever makes you fall asleep at night, Umi, we'll accept that" Nayeon said "But that won't stop us from thinking there's something" she then added.
"You know what, unnie-deul, food at this time is bad for your brains. Let's go to bed"
"Yes, mom"
"Will you ever stop calling her that, Minah?"

"Nope, sorry, Chae unnie"
We then went to our rooms.
"Pst, unnie? Are you sleeping?"
"No Minah, I'm practicing my funeral- Ok no sorry, I meant, no I'm not. What's wrong?"
"Be honest with us at least" she started off "What do you think of Jay sunbae?" Haneul continued.
"If I tell you, will you let me go to sleep and you will go too?"

"Yes!" both of them said.
"Fine. Nothing much, to be honest. He's really nice and fun to be around. Handsome like the others, takes care of the members and he's really understanding of the others. He may seem a bit arrogant but he's really nice actually. That's it. Now off to sleep"

A/n: on a serious note, in future chapters, it will be mentioned more about sunghoon's girl so uhm yeah it's not completely necessary to read it but I can't say vice versa cuz to really get what goes on in the sunghoon book u also have to read this one.