♬ 36 ♬

We were now all ready to go to bed. Riki and I just finished calling our parents and sisters and were now going to sleep.
"You go first, Riki... I need to do something before going to bed"
"Oh okie. Goodnight, Ocean, and happy birthday again"
"Thank you, my Mini Jackson, and goodnight to you too"
I went to the living room and sat on the couch before starting to zone out.

"Everything good, Daeyangie?"
"Yeah... I was just thinking..."
"About what?"
"A bit of everything, I guess"
"Hm I see" he said sitting down and putting an arm around my shoulder.
"By the way, here. I couldn't give you this earlier cuz Niki was with us" he said handing me a small box.
"Jay, you already did something on my actual birthday"
"And I also said I'd make up for it since it was just a simple dinner"

"Hm fine, I'll open it now" and I found a simple bracelet.
"Woah Jay... This is so pretty, thank you" I said leaning my head on his shoulder.
"It's nothing, Daeyang. So, what were you thinking about?"
"Cherrie unnie..."
"Hm? Why?"
"I overheard a conversation between her and Yeona unnie accidentally... She's considering leaving..."

"She said that she can't handle it anymore and we've noticed that she's been extremely homesick lately..."
"And what did Yeona noona say?"
"To think it through well. I hope Cherrie unnie just takes a break instead of leaving for good. I can't see us without her or any of the girls leaving" I said as a heavy sigh left my mouth.
"I know it's hard, but you're so close to your dream"

"I don't think she really wants to leave, not after all her hard work. Cherrie was one of the first female trainees I met. They introduced me to her because we didn't have a translator at the time and her Korean was a disaster"
"Really?"
"Yes! But really, don't worry, Dae. Everything will be fine, I'm sure" he said stroking my hair as he previously put his arm over my shoulders.

"I really hope so" I said leaning on his shoulder.
"Any news on your debut?"
"Ah actually yes... HYBE will have a new sub-company"
"Wait really?"
"Yes, they decided to part it just like for Belift. And you won't believe it! Yeona unnie is actually going to be the CEO of it!"
"What?! Really?!"
"Yes! She told us to keep it a secret for now"

"She really wanted us to debut but Hybe had already planned so many groups for the upcoming years and seeing how we might lose someone if we wait for too long she asked her uncle if she can handle a sub-company just for us to debut soon"
"Her uncle?"
"Yes, seems like her uncle is someone of the top people in here and after all, she majored in international communication and marketing"

"Woah that's something really big! I can't wait for you to debut too, Dae"
"I can't wait either"
It was dead silent till he suddenly said something.
"I like these moments"
"Hm?"
"Us here, talking about the future, you talk so passionately about your dream while we're cuddling. It's just so endearing"
"Oh shut up, Jjong" I said hitting him playfully.

"I like you so much, Umi"
"And I really like samgyeopsal"
"Yah! You prefer meat over me?"
"What? It's my favorite!"
"Oh, so I'm not one of your favorites?"
"Oh wow, Jay is getting jealous over pork cutlet"
"You know what, I hate you"
"Hm yes, I like you too" I said laughing and getting up from the couch.

"Where are you going huh?"
"To bed duh? It's so late and Riki is probably waiting"
"Can't I get a goodnight hug?"
"Since when you're this clingy?"
"Shh Let me be"
"Hm sure, Jongseong. But now goodnight"
"Night Dae"