♬ 58 ♬

"I'm so tired!" Sehyeol said as we got home after a long day rehearsing at the company.
"I'm excited, more than everything!" Nayeon said.
"Yes! We're finally debuting the day after tomorrow!" Minah said.
I didn't listen much to what they were saying and I went straight to the kitchen where I started cooking a late night snack for all of us. I was waiting for the water to boil when my phone rang.

"Hey, baby" I heard after I accepted the video call.
"Hi, babe"
"How are you?" He asked.
"Hm fine I guess, we just did our outfit fittings and last rehearsals at the company. Tomorrow we're gonna do the same but at the venue" I explained.
"You're finally debuting, I'm so happy for you, Daeyangie"
"I can't wait as well... But I'm also scared..."

"Why?"
"What if someone else leaves last moment as well?"
"What do you mean, baby?"
"Haven't you talked with Sangwon lately?" I asked him.
"No? Not really... Why?" His expression changed to a more worried one.
"L-Leo... He left right before their debut evaluation... He couldn't deal with his mental health anymore"

"Oh lord... I didn't know... Is it because of the hate?"
"Sangwon didn't tell me everything but he said for sure that was part of it. Now they're remaking everything as 6" I said almost in tears as this was what happened to us as well with Chaerin.
"I'm scared... Cherrie unnie left already but what if at some point someone else does?"
"They won't baby, I'm sure of that"

I was still sobbing when I remembered the water boiling and I turned off the stove because as of that moment I couldn't cook. Jay on the other hand stayed silent for a while.
"That's it. I'm coming over" I heard before he ended the video call.

Is he serious?

Tomorrow he has a prerecording for Show Champion, he should be resting instead. Nonetheless, after some minutes I heard Minah welcome someone at the door.

"Hey, Dae" he said as he came to the kitchen and hugged me.
"Unnie? You've been crying?" Minah asked as the girls reached the kitchen all changed into their pajamas.
"I'm sorry girls... I've just been overthinking after what happened to Leo and Chaerin unnie" I said as I whipped my tears and I saw Jay standing up before the girls all came to hug me.
"Oh sweetie,we won't leave" Bella said.

"Yeah Eunwoo is right. No one will leave" Nayeon said.
"We will debut, all of us six"
"Just like we promised to Cherrie" Haneul and Sehyeol added.
"Now unnie, stop crying or I'll cry too" Minah said with teary eyes.
"You girls can go in the living room, I'll cook for you instead" Jay said.
"No no there's no need babe. You shouldn't be here in the first place. You should be resting"

"I insist"
"Then I'll help you"
"Let's leave the married couple, guys" Bella said pushing the girls out of the kitchen and we just laughed.
Jay helped me cook some ramen for all of us.
After cooking we placed the food in the living room and we started eating.
"So Jay-ah, are you and the guys coming tomorrow?" Nayeon asked since it was few minutes past midnight.

"We asked our manager and they're okay with it. We all wanna be there, not only for Daeyang but also for you, girls" he added.
"Aw thanks man!" Bella said.
"And Cherrie? Will she be there?"
"She said she's busy" Sehyeol said pouting.
"LDR must be hard, unnie" Skye said.
"It's bearable, I guess. I just can't wait for her to finish her studies and move here again" she explained.

"I hope she surprises us though, who knows" Minah said with a sad expression as well.
"Who else will be there?" Jay asked.
"Our friends and families. There'll be also Yeona unnie and we're not sure but also the &audition boys might come by" Nayeon explained.
"Like? All 15 of them?"
"Yeah, they already finished prerecording the first part of the show and they're just waiting till the first voting finishes" Bella unnie said.

"Woah can't wait to see K hyung again"
"Oppa, how was when you debuted? I know we were there but like, did you realize it immediately that you debuted? Or did it take more time?" Minah asked him.
We talked a bit more till it was time to really go to sleep. Jay decided to stay for the night and just leave before his schedules, we slept on one bed like usual although it was the first time he stayed overnight at my dorms, it was usually me who stays over their dorms.