♬ 56 ♬

♬

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was midnight and I stayed up to message him right after posting on Instagram.

Jjong🖤

Happy birthday babe
Sent a link
I can't post about you so here instead🖤

I turned off the screen of my phone and waited for any notification from him.
After 5 minutes or so I heard my phone ringing.
"Babe..." his voice was shaky.
"Let's video call instead" I said and he accepted it.
His eyes were glistening through the light from his screen.
"You liked it?"
"It's... Wonderful"

"I'm glad you liked my gift"
"Thank you, baby, for this. I'll listen to it non stop. Your voice is simply the best and those lyrics... This is the best gift ever. Thank you, Love"
"You have to thank Minah as well, she gave me the idea" I said smiling softly.

I'm so glad he liked it.

No one heard it beside Yeona unnie and the management.
It was my first time having a full song as well, I'd usually have some lyrics and some tracks but never put them together since I usually focus more on making choreographies. It was my first full song and it was dedicated to him.

It's such a special song for me and I hope for him as well.

"Can we meet?" He asked.
"But didn't you have a packed schedule tomorrow?"
"Please, just to hug you"
"Fine, just because it's your birthday. And you're lucky that our dorms are 10 minutes away" I said getting a hoodie and I went outside as I ended the call.

"Who's unlocking the door at this- Oh Nimi! Nimi?! Nimi!" Jungwon said hugging me since we haven't seen each other in two weeks or more.
"Where's Jjong?"
"His room. Don't worry, Jake hyung is still playing with Heeseung hyung and Niki. You guys will have enough privacy"
"Didn't ask but thanks"
I went in his room and saw him sitting on his bed with his back leaning on the wall, he had his AirPods on and didn't notice me yet.

"Hey, birthday boy" I said sitting next to him.
"Baby" he said immediately removing one of his AirPods and hugging me.
"You're here"
"And I might end up sleeping here. Jongseong it's almost 2am!"
"Come here, let's cuddle. I've missed you" he said as he put the blanket over us.
After a while we were laying on his bed, him back hugging me as he kept playing my song on loop.

I still can't get used to the butterflies he gives me when we lay down like this, his arms wrapped around my torso as I hug a cat plushie I always leave in their dorm.
"These moments must be my favorites" he said.
"What part of our future are we gonna talk about now, mr Park?" I said sarcastically.
"Hm... How about, our wedding?"
"W-wedding?!" I said a bit shocked.

"It's not like we've never talked about anything that's after that, Dae. We even talked about our future kids already"
"Right, the word is kinda scary for our age though"
We were still talking when suddenly someone started calling me.
"Hello?" Jay answered for me.
"Who are you?!" I heard the person on the other end say.

"Where's Miu?" I heard and that's when I understood who that was.
"Give it to me" I whispered to Jay and he gave me my phone.
"Minato senpai?"
"Miu! Who was that?"
"Why are you calling at this hour?" I tried to not sound pissed.
"I just heard your song! It's wonderful!"
"Thanks I guess"
"So, my lovely Miu-"

"What did you just say?!" Jay took my phone again, now pissed as well.
He knows about Minato and how he has been so annoying to me.
"Jay!"
"Sorry babe but this dude is getting too confident"
"Who's that?! Miu? Have you been cheating on me?"
"Look dude. You've been pestering my girlfriend for way too long now, don't you think?"

"Hasn't she and her sister, both turned you down? Want me to call Niki as well? I heard you're scared of him. I'm her boyfriend if it wasn't clear enough and if you won't stop bothering her and her sisters, I will personally take legal actions with the help of her family as well" Jay said in perfect Japanese and in that moment Riki came into the room.

I guess he heard us...

"Oh would you look at that, her brother's here" Jay said smirking.
"Minato" my brother said taking my phone and just giving me a sweet nod in reassurance.
"We've been collecting all your chats to Ocean and Konon. Even the chats where you would almost force Sola to tell you where are we and stuff like that. We can actually take legal actions for stalking"

"We have proofs of you stalking not only my sisters, but also all our female friends at the dance studio for the past 4 years and we have had enough of this behavior. We know how you even stole Kira-chan's phone just to get pictures of them all" Riki explained over the phone.
"We will ask for restriction orders for all of us for alleged stalking right after this call" My brother ended the call and we blocked the number.

You might ask, 'now that he knows that Jay and I are dating he might tell it to the media!' Well, he can't. He's a coward after all, he wouldn't risk another case for alleged defamation.
After that, Jay and I just went to sleep as well as everyone in the dorm and the morning after I got a ride to the company from them and we all had our own schedules.

A/n: Minato is from chap34 and Kira from chap26.

Ocean जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें