♬ 25 ♬

After almost a month, here I am getting ready to leave for Korea again. Yes! The company offered me a trainee contract and I'll be going back next week.
"Yeah, I'm sorry I won't be there to tell you happy birthday in person, Won. But remember, don't tell anything to Riki!"
"Yeah yeah or you will kick me blah blah As if you're not talking to someone who did taekwondo for half of his life"

"Just don't ruin my surprise. But be honest, who did you tell it to?"
"Hmm Jake hyung, Sunoo hyung, Heeseung hyung and Sunghoon hyung"
"So everyone expect Jay oppa and Riki?"
"Yup" he said in a satisfied tone.
"Yah Yang Jungwon! I swear if this will ruin my surprise for Riki I'm blaming you! But how's the preparation for your first fan meeting?" I asked.

"Everything is going smoothly. I can't wait"
"Wow can't believe we got to talk peacefully during your break without the boys butting in"
"Yeah that's because I'm locked in the bathroom"
"You're locked in a bathroom booth?"
"No. I locked the actual bathroom"
"You're really weird, Yang Jungwon"

"But you are more, Nishimura Umi"
"Hm yeah sure. Imma leave you now, I have to pack the last things. Bye bestie, see you next week"
"Bye-bye Nimi" and I ended the call.
"Done talking with your boyfie?" Konon said knocking on the door although she was already inside.
"Dumbass, Jungwon's my boy best friend"
"Ay sorry. Dinner is ready"
"Hm ok, let me just put this pile of clothes inside my suitcase"

Finally, the 10 days of quarantine were over, it was the day after Jungwon's birthday and I was now able to go to the dorms to drop the bags and go surprise the girls at the company.
"They're all inside. I'm gonna leave you now"
"Thank you, unnie! See you later"
"Hm good luck!" With that, she left and I slowly opened the door.

"I KNEW IT! UNNIE! Yeona unnie was suspicious the whole time! I knew you'd come back!"
And in not even a second I was on the floor hugged by my 6 friends.
"I missed you, girls"
"We missed you too, Umi" Haneul said with teary eyes.
"You're here for good, now?"
"Yes, Eunwoo unnie"

"Ay get up from the floor already" Sehyeol said helping me get up.
"I have to go to the others now though, I'll officially start working tomorrow"
"Oh I see. Well later get some food, we're partying once we get back at the dorm"
"Yes Nayeon unnie!"

I quickly went to say hi to the now-called Trainee A boys and the Hybe Japan boys. I knocked on the door and heard the music stop, then the door opened revealing no other than my brother.
"OCEAN?!"
"Surprise!"
"Wait h-how- When- Huh?"
"Just come here and hug me!"
"I missed you"
"I missed you too, my Mini Jackson"

Then I heard someone clear his throat.
"What about me?"
"Ay Won! Late happy birthday" I said going to hug him.
"Why do you guys don't seem surprised?" Jay asked.
"Oh because we knew" Sunghoon said lifting his shoulders at him.
"You all knew? And why didn't you tell me?"
"I'm sorry Jay hyung, the others weren't supposed to know as well" Jungwon said.