♬ 31 ♬

"So... Now that we know we like each other, what do we do?" He asked.
"I don't know?"
"I think we should take it slow"
"Yeah, you should focus on your comeback. Your career is about to reach a new steppingstone"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes... You guys are really anticipated rookies, so just go out there and give your best. I can wait"

"As long as you're really ok with this, Daeyangie"
"But you? What do you want to do?"
"To be honest just knowing that you like me too, is more than enough for me. I'll keep on staying around you but I also think it's not the right time for a relationship"
"Yeah same. I'm happy to know that I don't need to overthink anymore"

"Here we are, Daeyangie"
"Thank you for celebrating my birthday"
"You're welcome. Good night, my Daeyangie. Hope you don't mind me calling you that from now on" he said as he placed a quick peck on my forehead earning a giggle from me.
"Nope, I don't mind at all. Goodnight, Jay" I said giving him a warm smile before going into the building.

"So?..."
"How was it?"
"What did you do?"
"Where did he take you?"
"What happened?"
"When are you getting married?"
I was once again loaded with questions from my teammates.
"Woah Woah there! Calm down, please, and let me take off my shoes. So, first, it was fun. We just went out to eat something"

"We went to the restaurant nearby. Minah what the hell was that question?! Getting married? We just confessed to each other and you immediately think of a marriage?!"
"YOU WHAT?!" They all shouted.
"So you two are dating now?" Eunwoo asked.
"We decided to wait a bit more before getting together officially. They're working on their first comeback"
"Still all the best for you two. I know you'll make it work"
"Thank you, Nayeon unnie"

After getting changed into my pajamas I took Konon's and my parents' gifts and opened them carefully. Konon's box had one necklace, 2 bracelets, one pair of earrings, a cardigan, and sunglasses, all with a cute note.

'Hey Mimi,
I miss you so much!! Happy birthday<3 I know you don't like your birthday but I still hope that you enjoyed your day. Remember when we were talking about me opening a shop? The necklace, bracelets, and earrings are a sample for it! I've been able to start establishing it and you have to be the first one to have them! Please take care of yourself cuz I love you so much, sis. As you've been my n1 supporter, remember that I'm also yours!!
Imysm,
Konon'

I then looked at the accessories she had sent me.

I'm so proud of you sis, you have no idea. These products will be so loved once you'll have them out. I'm sure of it.

I then opened the other box. Inside it, there were a few of my favorite snacks and new shoes and a phone case.

'Hi, Umi,
We miss you so much. Your dad and I hope that you're taking care of your health as you're really working hard my dear. Happy birthday my forever baby daughter. I'm so proud of the woman you're growing to be. Please always keep an eye on your brother as you're the only one who can. We will try to visit you two soon. We know you don't like this day much but soon we will tell your siblings about everything.
I'm sure they are really proud of you as they're watching you from above. Have a wonderful day Umi. Love you so much.
- Mom & Dad'

Gosh, what did I do in my past life to deserve such good adoptive parents... They never let me feel as if I was adopted. They're really the best I could've asked for... I just hope that Sola and Riki won't get mad once we will tell them about this...

I was already lying in my bed when a notification came up.

Jay🖤

Hey Daeyangie🤍

Hm Jay?
Why are you still awake?