♬ 16 ♬

We woke up early and started getting ready before Yeona will pick us up with the usual two company vans.
"You girls ready?" Nayeon asked us as we all shouted a 'yes' back from our rooms.
"Ok, come here now cuz unnie will be here in less than five minutes"
"Morning girls"
"Good morning, unnie" 3/7 of us said back.

In this van we were: the driver, Yeona, me, Haneul and Minah, while in the other one there were the others.
"Ready for the day?"
"Can't wait" I replied.
"Remember, these will be counted as intern experience. You are going there to learn"
"Yes, unnie" Minah said after Yeona reminded us of this thing again.

After a 20 minutes drive, the two vans parked in front of the venue where the press con and debut show would be. We took place where Yeona told us and sat quietly two-three rows behind of the cameramen and reporters. Soon the presscon started and one by one the boys came in, introduced as a group and then singularly. After that, they sat down in their assigned places on the stage and went on with the interviews.

After the presscon finally the performances and a few ments in between of those, they finished all the performances, thanked the staff and the media and went backstage. While they were thanking everyone on stage, Yeona and I joined their closest staff for a surprise cake and bouquet. Finally, the boys arrived and when they turned on the lights we all screamed cheering for them.

"Congratulations boys! Niki! Jaeyun-ah! Sunoo-yah! I'm so proud of you!" She said with teary eyes.
"YEONA NOONA?! YOU'RE HERE?!" Sunoo said surprised.
"We didn't see you in the crowd!" Jake added.
"It's because we were hiding behind the media staff. Oh and Niki, I've got a surprise for you!" She said taking a step and revealing me, who was hiding behind her.

"OCEAN!" He said as he immediately hugged me and sobbing.
"Riki! I'm so proud of you! My mini Jackson, you finally debuted"
"I thought you didn't come and broke your promise"
"I would never, Riki, never"
"I missed you, Umi, and I miss them"
"Riki, they're so proud of you. You have no idea. Let's call them later, hmkay?"
"Ok ok"

"Shall I congratulate the others too? Guys! Congratulations! You did so well on stage!"
"NIMI!" they said as they all hugged me.
"Ok ok, but let me breathe! I still need to debut, you know?"
"I'm glad you could make it here, Nimi!" Jungwon said.
"Obviously had to! Also, I brought you guys gifts!"
"You didn't have to!" Heeseung said.

"Yeah no. You deserve them. Here" I said as I gave each of them a paper bag.
"Aw thank you, Nimi!" Sunghoon said.
"It's nothing, I saved up money for these gifts long ago. Oh, and my teammates were also with me and Yeona unnie today, they helped me pick the gifts"
"Really? And where are they now?"
"Right, we want to thank them as well!" Sunoo and Jake asked.
"I'll go get them" Yeona said going out.