♬ 21 ♬

Niki's POV

"She said yes" I said putting down the phone and sitting again.
"We should bring her to bed"
"Yeah Niki is right, but won't she wake up? She's a light sleeper"
"I think she won't, Sunoo hyung."
"If you say so, Niki, then let's bring her to your bed"
After we brought her to my bed we went back to clean, well only Jake, Heeseung, Jungwon, and I since we lost to Rock Paper Scissors.

Jay's POV

I finished changing and I went to our bedroom, Sunoo laying in his bed with his usual face sheet on, and then I looked at Nimi, she was laying on Niki's bed while shivering a bit cuz the blanket fell on the floor.
"Aish this girl, how can she move so much in her sleep? The blanket fell on the floor" I whispered as I put the blanket on her again.
And just like that night, I started looking at her features once again.

"Sunoo, I finished my cleanser. Can I use yours? Jay? What are you doing?"
"Oh Sunghoon- I was just placing the blanket on her since it fell on the floor"
"Sunghoon hyung, he was staring at her for a while now" Sunoo said chuckling.
"But yes hyung, you can use it. Just don't finish it all"
"Be a bit more quiet Sunoo or she'll wake up"

"Hyung, you know? Soon Nimi will have to go back to Japan"
"Yeah and?"
"Nothing, I was thinking, what if BigHit doesn't want to sign a trainee contract with her and you'll never see her again?"
"Why would you think that?"
"Hyung, you are more obvious than what you think. I'm just saying, we all know you like her. Well I hope for you that Niki doesn't or he won't talk to you for a while"

"What are you trying to say? Just get to the point"
"You like her and it's obvious. Why don't you confess before she leaves?"
"Yes, I like her. I admit it. But I don't think it's the right time for both"
"If you keep on waiting for the right time, maybe you'll end up waiting for nothing, hyung. With this, I'm off to sleep. Goodnight Jay hyung"
"Night Sunoo" I said laying down on my bed.

Umi's POV

I woke up to two voices talking about something.
"Yes, I like her. I admit it. But I don't think it's the right time for both"
"If you keep on waiting for the right time maybe you'll end up waiting for nothing hyung. With this, I'm off to sleep. Goodnight Jay hyung"
"Night Sunoo"

Jay likes someone?
Oh... I had no idea...

After a while, everyone went to sleep and Riki went to Sunoo's bed. It was like 3 am and I couldn't sleep so I got up and went to the kitchen.
"Do they have any tea? Maybe it'll help me sleep... Found some!" I took a bag of tea and I placed the water on the stove waiting for it to heat.
"Why are you still here?"
"Oh, Jungwon! You scared me"
"Oh, sorry Nimi"

"Uhm yeah, I'm making some tea. I can't sleep"
"Oh I see"
"What about you?"
"Just had to go to the bathroom... Is something bothering you?"
"Few things actually"
"Wanna talk about them?"
"You should go to sleep though"
"Nah I'm fine"
"Oh ok then..."
"So, what is it about?"

"First of all, we didn't really do well in the evaluation. We were third in the teams' section and I was 13th overall. I might end up not signing a contract with them"
"What?! You're 13th overall! It's a really good place! I wasn't that high in my first two monthly evaluations, you know? Don't worry about that, I'm sure theyknow you can do better, so don't slack off"
"Thanks, Won"
"No problem Nimi, now what else is bothering you?"