4: the empress would feed and clean his bun

Ning jie was now taking a bath with his bun after all he meant no offense when he says this but Jianyu stink, like make your eyes water stink water stink so how could his mother make his son go on longer while smelling stinky he didn't even bother to make the servants clean him he did it himself now he was combing the not out his while washing it.

The little bun was on cloud nine he had always dreamt of taking bath baths with his mother and now he was and as expected it felt great,

"There all done" Ning jie smiled exhausted

"Wow Jianyu's hair is so soft mother is the best"

Ning jie was on cloud nine for being praised by his son and blush slightly blushes and smiled gently.

"Yes and he will comb his cute buns hair anytime" he said happily

Fearing the Empress's wrath the servants quickly brought pretty clothes that wasn't too flashy but obviously very pretty and would suit the bun well, this action could amaze anyone since the little bun looked like a beggar who was dirty so they didn't know what fits him and bought all different clothes.

Thank God for them his bun was very cute like a little deity and therefore looked good in anything his hair that was soiled with dirt and mud that was brown and murky was now clean, black and shiny.

His face that was stained with mud and dirt was now clean now his cuteness was more obvious to everyone, but the empress frowns upon his skinny bun and therefore is automatically angry that he neglected his bun so much.

"Go get food now" he ordered angrily

The servants quickly scattered for food as the others trembled when dressing his bun, now they know they can't dare to bully the little bun again if they dare anger the empress.

After dressing him the maids quickly set up tables and placed food on the table then went to their knees immediately, the little bun looked at the food on the table and stare intensely Ning jie saw this and wondered.

"My little bun what's wrong"

"Ah empress mother has not eaten yet" the bun said

The Male empress smiled and giggled at his considerate son, Yanlin was never like this he was a self centered brat just like his mother he never considered anyone around him but Ning jie had put up with this and indulge him but now all the love he felt had dispersed like nothing was their in the first place.

"My caring bun the foods for you you should eat" he said

"Mommy should eat as well Jianyu wants mommy to stay healthy" he said

Ning jie smiled at his buns consideration so he took up the chopsticks as the little bun imitates his mom, Ning jie smiled then took a bowl of rice and eat the bun follows and Ning smiled.

Ning jie was happy to eat with his bun his bun was very caring and considerate of him he would pay close attention to him and if he should stop eating the bun will stop as well, Ning jie was happy to feel appreciated and care for and looked back on the days he was sick with gloom.

He had yelled and pushed the bun away but he never abandoned him the bun smiled and care for him unconditionally without maless and Ning Jie was ungrateful to him right now Ning jie was disappointed with himself he swore to himself that he will take care of his bun no matter what even if the little bun should turn his back on him, cause he was the only one allowed to he was his child directly only him alone should turn his back on him.

Yanlin wasn't allowed to since he was not Ning jie own so Yanlin wasn't allowed to abandon him since he save the brat from certain death, but now Ning jie felt nothing for the well the apple never rot for from it's tree as expected Ning Yuan and Wei Yanlin was the same both are rotten and selfish people that didn't deserve Ning jie love.