52: Name & acknowledgment

Tang Jing wanted to say something but it's best to not be rude in their current predicament after all hostage was still hostage.

TengFei Xinjiang looked down outside then grinned.

"Well well entertainment has come" he smiled

Tang Jing didn't understand until he saw TengFei Xinjiang raining his index finger and six assassins floated in the air.

Tang Jing was impressed you'd atlease have to be at Martial General Advanced stage to levitate things and it was only limited to objects cultivators on the other hand was a different story and those assassins seemed strong.

"Small one I would leave if I were you" TengFei Xinjiang smiled.

"Hmm"

"This will not be a sight for children" TengFei Xinjiang said

"I will stay, the world is ugly and I need to protect my mother and siblings and if I can't watch the simple sight of someone dying how can I protect them then" Tang Jing said.

"Hmm small one you shall be my successor so that means training will be very harsh but I promise you you'll be stronger that your average meager human" he said.

Tang Jing was confused by how this man spoke it's as if he doesn't consider himself human but Tang Jing said nothing about it.

"Okay after I kill your father and his whole family you shall be my son and disciple" TengFei Xinjiang said

"Your planning to marry my mother?" He asked

"Ofcourse you might as well call me father though to be honest that would rather be very insulting to me so don't" TengFei Xinjiang said getting.

TengFei Xinjiang looked at the floating assassins, Tang Jing was confused how can it be insulting to call him father.

"Step father then?"

That too was still insulting but if he called him by his name it will be the biggest insult of all.

"Shifu"

"Huh?"

"Shifu will do" TengFei Xinjiang said

"Ah shifu will you hurt my mother"

"Hurt your mom no I'm interested in bullying the weak besides weak one has such great cooking skills to harm such a treasure will be shameful" he drink the licker.

"Please be gentle with my mother my father was never gentle and understanding" he said

"I'm impotent"

Tang Jing looked at him, TengFei Xinjiang grinned once more.

"Ah I've got the perfect name for you Xiao Yi will be your name" he said

"I already have a name it Tang Jing"

"Okay Xiao Yi"

"Tang Jing"

"I understand Xiao Yi Oh after this is over through away that name" he smiled.

Tang Jing wonders why TengFei Xinjiang wouldn't call his name and gave him such a name as little one.

Names was very important in the heavens even if TengFei Xinjiang saved Zheng Chi it didn't mean he acknowledged him as his equal so he'll never called Tang Jing by his name because in his eyes Tang Jing and the others was still a meager race but he held tolerate for Zheng and his children along with Ning jie.

"Ah right these bugs"

TengFei Xinjiang clicked his finger and the men all exploded a small array protected then from getting blood on them.

"This will need cleaning" TengFei Xinjiang said

Tang Jing was shocked out of his mind with a mere snap of the finger several assassins were killed without effort this man who was he.

"Are you afraid Xiao Yi" he smiled

Tang Jing looked at him then straightened his face he dare not disappoint this man he smiled.

"Good though when I first saw Zihao he just jumped in my arms and said ShuShu he was so adorable I wanted to eat him alive ever since I'd love him and wanted to protect him I've only ever acknowledged few humans" TengFei Xinjiang said.

By few he meant 2.