65: I will hate you and your kind

Millions of years ago..

The man smiled sadly as TengFei Xinjiang looked at him he understood why he was angry but more than that he knew TengFei Xinjiang was sad but right now he had a job to do.

The heavens will destroy human but could he allowed that no he didn't forget whom he was and will always remember and so as a last wish before he left he asked.

"Xin'er please could you be the one to do it?" Bai FengGe said

TengFei Xinjiang eyes wide open with despair as he looked at Bai FengGe.

"What do you mean?!"

"Can you do please as my last wish?"

"Fuck no you want me to do something like that it's too cruel no I won't-"

"Yes you will cause you'll never reject my wish"

TengFei Xinjiang was shocked at Bai FengGe's heartlessness.

"You do this, you will take advantage of the feelings I have for you" he asked harshly,

TengFei Xinjiang was hoping that Bai FengGe would say no but he was soon disappointed.

"Yes, now I must return to the earthly realm"

TengFei Xinjiang was stunned again he then grabbed Bai FengGe by the arm.

"Will you not atlease stay here and die as the God you are" TengFei Xinjiang said

Bai FengGe looked at him in the eyes and said

"No, though I maybe God now I am still human by heart and I'll always be human so my resting place shall not be the heavens and my resting shall always be the earth" he said uncaring.

TengFei Xinjiang was heartbroken at how he was being treated by Bai FengGe the one whom he thought would always stay by his side but he took it and listened like the fool he was for Bai FengGe.

"Bai FengGe your too cruel do you not have a heart?" He asked in pain

He watch Bai FengGe turned away walking.

"Bai FengGe if you do this I will hate you I'll hate humans as well more than how I do now and must of all I'll hate you for all years to come my blood will boil with hatred towards you" TengFei Xinjiang curses.

Bai FengGe stopped in his tracks then turned his head and looked at TengFei Xinjiang and smiled.

"No you will not I know you Xin'er you will not hate me you can't hate me you'll never hate me if so can you swear on that can you?" Bai FengGe said looking him in the eyes.

TengFei Xinjiang was stunned Bai FengGe wasn't asking he was telling him while threatening him at the same time.

TengFei Xinjiang put his right hand up Bai FengGe still remained cold and did not flinch, TengFei Xinjiang's lips trembled as he was about to open but he soon dropped his hand back down he could not do it. It was not because he didn't want to it was that he couldn't he could not deny his love as he denied him and so, TengFei Xinjiang let him do as he pleases and Bai FengGe turned and went on his way.

Tears fall down TengFei Xinjiang's eyes now it was sealed he hated Bai FengGe he had spit in his face he had crumbled on his dignity and worse of all he had crushed his heart.

TengFei Xinjiang no longer could bare to try and love again he didn't dare and so what little compassion TengFei Xinjiang felt was gone the dragon hated humans he hated Bai FengGe most of all.

"Fine! I hate you remember this Bai FengGe I'm glad I won't see your disgusting face again I'm glad to not see you"

Bai FengGe who was at a distance paused as he heard TengFei Xinjiang's last words his heart crumbled into a million pieces and the tears streamed down but even though he was gravely hurt he went on his way after all it was easier this way.

And so Bai FengGe went down to the earthly realm and deep into a very dangerous secret cave then used then built his strongest array one that even the current celestial heavenly dragon emperor could not break then went into the cave and rest.

Bai FengGe