69:Where it Began part 2

He kept on crying he was scared he didn't know what was going on.

"Ah-Ze"

He looked down to see his mother holding his cheek he hiccups as he calmed down

"Ah-Ze, please mama is here don't cry anymore it makes mama sad please don't cry" she came him down.

He finally stopped when suddenly the bushes started to move.

"LongWei Zihao"

The man in red crawled from out the bushes with half his face burned off.

"Even now reborn as an ignorant brat your still a nuisance"

Suddenly a red swirly magic ball appeared floating in his hand then shoot it after Zemin she immediately pushed him away and dragged infront of it.

A red big bloody humanoid ghost was form it grabbed her by her two shouldered then wide open it's mouth inside was huge sharp and dark immediately it bit off her head clean.

Zemin watched as the thing ripped and devoured his mother his face frozen with horror.

The bloody ghost after devour after devour his mother turned to him Zemin saw his horrifying hallow eyes.

"Bloody hollow Eat him"

Zemin ran terrified he ghost chases after him.

"Help me! Help me!"

He was terrified he was running fast as he can and the ghost was purposely moving slower enjoying the smell of his terror.

"Mommy! Min! Someone!"

Zemin was running fast as he could he was helpless that thing was gaining closer soon he reached at the hedge of the cliff.

He turned back seeing the bloody ghost appearing in started to opens it's jaws as it got closer the Crest on Zemin's forehead began to glow and suddenly he tripped and fall back.

Everything became slow as thunders form from the sky then a lightning in the form of a dragon stroke.

The last few drops of tears fall from his eyes as he saw the beast was about to devour all in that moment he forgot everything.

Everything went back to his normal speed and the bloody ghost was about to grab and eat him when a loud thundering raw was heard.

The bloody ghost looked up and here a dragon came and devoured the ghost then struck Zemin.

"Fuck. No! He got away" the man yelled

He looked down this body could no longer live after receiving such an injury and so the spirit left it's host to find a new.

In the heavens someone was looking at the sky as there was lightning and thunder which was strange in a place like this.

"What's the matter?" The imperial heavenly dragon emperor said.

"The heavens it's strange" the imperial heavenly dragon empress said

"I see, what could it be?"

The empress looked at him.

"You think I'd know" he said

The dragon emperor sighed then looked back into the sky.

Suddenly a lightning strike inside the palace towards the throne screamed could be heard and soon the the couple ran to the room.

"T-this ....is" and old fox said

The emperor and empress looked to the throne there sits a boy stunned with a terrified expression.

TengFei Xinjiang, TengFei XiangLiang and all the highest orders where there to witnessed the boy who sat upon the throne.

The empress was suprised but said nothing now that he looked at the child closer he dropped to his needs this everyone else looked at him.

"LongWei Zihao your imperial majesty"

Now that they saw him they all dropped to there knees noticing the Tian's mark on his forehead.

"Your imperial majesty"

The boy who was still traumatized by the events that happened lost consciousness.