25: Yuan's control

Ning jie looked over at the small helpless child it held gently on to Jie'er index finger then chuckled.

"Jie'er could you ever forgive me"

Jie'er looked up to see the emperor and Yuan having a conversation Yuan covered her mouth and laughed it seems as though the emperor had told her something rather nice Yuan looked at him then her eyes glowed red for second before reverting back.

"Jie'er I'm sorry but I too loved him and couldn't resist the temptation"

Jie'er grabbed her shoulder.

"Then why didn't you say it to me my did you both went both do this to me" Jie'er said

Her pupils strunk

"Both?!" she then calm her expression "I see he haven't told you yet Oh lucky you are Jie'er"

She said touching his he slapped away.

"Tell me what?!"

"If he won't why should I?"

Her eyes glowed red this time staying longer.

"Jie'er"

"Don't call me that you both made a fool of me she was my sister if you had feelings for her why didn't you tell me before......before it came here" Jie'er yelled at the emperor.

The emperor couldn't say anything he kept his mouth shut as Ning jie rage out he then hug him in a warm embrace as Ning jie struggles later on peace once reigned once again amongst the 3 or so was thought.

"I wont be angry anymore Xiao Mei Mei we will live together as one isn't that right your majesty" Ning jie smiled

"Mmm" the emperor nods

Yuan looked at them smiling happily her smiled was genuine and happy that the two made up.

"Please Jie'er be happy" she said in an almost desperate tone "don't let me or my baby come between the both of you"

She used both her hands to hold his hand Ning jie didn't understand what she was talking about.

"Why does he look so much like his handsome uncle Hmp seems I have competition" he said

The emperor looked at the interaction between the uncle and nephew and was content but one was not.

"Xiao Mei Mei?" Ning jie said shocked

In the yard lies 10 bodies and sitting in a chair surrounded by them all was Yuan with a pipa in hand with a blood thirsty smiled, she looked up at Ning jie who was shocked when he saw the thirst for blood in her eyes she put her fingers gently on the string she was about to strum it.

"Waaah waaah waaah"

She immediately snapped out of it she got up and immediately picked the baby up from the basket next to her hushing him.

"Yanlin shhhhh hush now mommy's here mommy's here" she said in a gentle tone

"Yuan what happened here" Ning jie asked coldly

Yuan looked down and the color from her face immediately flushed in sheer horror.

"In min chang min! "

Ning jie immediately snapped back to reality when Xie Li kept calling his fake name.

"Huh!"

"I'm sorry to startle you but you seemed deep in thought"

"Ah yes I was just thinking about the past" he said smiling

I see well I must get going I have an aquitance to catch up with.

"Okay thank you" he said

Xie Li bow then left Ning jie felt that he should dig up back the past he needs to find out what kind of cultivation Yuan practice and what really happened to make her did what she did, he didn't believe the sister he knows since birth was that vicious merciless person that killed of 2 powerful clan in cold blood Ning jie turned around he needs to go catch up to the children.

Yanlin was looking at the accessories on the stalls thinking of which one to by his imperial mother.

"Hmmm"

"Is it complicated"

Yanlin turned to see whose magnificent voice that was it belongs to a woman who was covered under a big white veil.

"Yes I'm picking something out something for my mother"

"In that case try this"

She picked up a fox pin then paid for it and give it to him.

"Sorry miss but I've already got money" he said

"Hmp don't worry it's fine I best be going now"

Yanlin looked at the fox pin then look back up.

"Wait-"

The lady was already gone before he could stop her.