53:Jing Hai

Wei Yanlin was in the corner of the huge carriage reading a book.

"It's him"

"Yeah the son of the monster"

"I heard father said that his mother murder an whole clan just by playing music"

"Really let's hope he doesn't play anything then I don't want to die" the other whisper

When Wei Yanlin first came here everyone was happy until they discovered he was the first prince he never really communicate with others his age but he could tell he was being ostracize now he sit lonely in a corner as everyone else enjoys themselves and gossip.

"Your highness Wei Yanlin"

Yanlin looked up from the book

"Find a partner to accompany you after all we are going to Qin empire"

He nods and looked around seeing that everyone was shivering or avoiding eye contact showing every signs of not wanting to be anywhere near him.

He saw a timid girl in the corner then sit next to her when she saw him she withered down some more not saying nothing and started to play with her hair knotted.

"A-ah" she stutters

"You don't have to say anything" he said coldly

The girl shut her mouth and kept silent the teacher said nothing then the others whispered.

"A bastard and wicked child what a good match"

"Ofcourse"

The course of the journey went on suddenly the girl's stomach kept grumbling Wei Yanlin looked at him.

"If you're hungry why not eat?" He asked

The girl avoids eye contact then blushed Wei Yanlin just sighed and tookout some pastries from his bag and offered him.

"Eat"

The girl light up blushing then took the pastry and eat it then Yanlin kept reading.

Finally they all reach the Qin empire everyone was to share a room but because he was royal he got a very large room,even if the kids could treat him bad the adults dare not to treat him well.

"I'm sorry Jing Hai" the teacher said

"B-b-but"

"You don't your on scholarship and even that you can't keep up with I'm sorry there's no more room"

Jing Hai frowns and held his head down he couldn't fight back.

"I'll find a storage room for you"

"No need"

The man looked up and saw Wei Yanlin

"We'll share a room" he said coldly

"Your highness there's no need"

"No his my partner we'll share the room I'm sure she wont main"

The teacher nods then turned away the girl slowly walked up to him.

"T-thank you" she stutters

"No need I can't possibly make a girl sleep in a storage room" he said "it's not nice"

"Uh-um I'm.... not.... a girl" she or rather he confessed

Wei Yanlin looked at him incredible he looked so much like at girl a cute one too.

"Are you ger?"

He shake his head to say no bewilderment took over him his a boy a natural boy Wei Yanlin was shocked his mouth almost gaped open but immediately shut it.

"Whatever it's still not nice to sleep in the storage room just remember to don't bother me" he said walking up the stairs

Jing Hai nods obediently.

Now that Yanlin thinks about the name Jing Hai wasn't it around the the school now he remembers Jing Hai is the bastard child of the school headmaster's son.

Because Jing Hai's mother was a prostitute they his grandfather never acknowledged him and sneers upon him and his mother his father only did little to help them so they were treated poorly.

Jing Hai lived a mournful life because of who was because he wasn't acknowledged by his father he didn't recieved the last name and took his mother's often times he go hungry and was bullied bitterly his mother didn't care much for him either.

The first person who was actually kind to him was the prince but Yanlin didn't know this and just kept his distance because like the others Jing Hai probably fear him.

This made Yanlin despises his birth mother more he'll never acknowledged that woman as his mother Ning jie was his mother no matter what not that wicked woman not her Yanlin could hate her more.