58: The Tangs comes to justice

"Your imperial majesty please I beg stop this bring that it's outrageous at this point all the strength in this empire will be reduced to nothing of the Tang family should die" the minister of defense voice out loud.

The emperor yawned expressing clear boredom the Feng empire wasn't so weak that if the Tang family was wiped out it had great causality on the empire in fact it meant nothing after all since the emperor started to rule the power balance of the old families has shifted and everyday the empire's strength kept growing.

"Are you done" the emperor said expressing his boredom

Right now the only thing he fine wrong with this battle was why the hell TengFei Xinjiang was taking so damm long to end it right now he needs to be with Jie'er but these buffoons keep coming to complain.

"Your imperial majesty this is a serious matter TengFei-"

The minister of justice head suddenly swing off his body causing blood to spray all around leaving the others terrified his body drops to the floor.

"Let me be clear don't say his name none is worthy issue out this edict anyone who disobey consider yourself dead" He said.

The emperor got up as servants entered to clean up the mess the emperor was truly merciless killing a minister without a bat of the eye.

The Tang members were in Chaos their army was wiped out by one man TengFei Xinjiang.

"How the hell did you manage to offend such a person" the Duke Tang said

"I didn't it's the bitch that slut cheated on me I should have discipline him more fucking whore" Tang Shen yelled upset.

After a week of repairing his manhood he was feeling angry and hungry he wanted Zheng Chi to pay for this humiliation.

"Hmp I've slaughtered all the members of the Zheng family all is left is that bitch" Tang Shen said

Suddenly the Whole mansion shakes suddenly their was an huge disruption.

"What is going on?!" The Duke Tang said

"The mansion is under attack!" A servant said

"What husband?! The monster come for my Shen'er  you must stop him" the madame yelled

"Can we?!" The Duke said upset

"Gwaah"

"Help monster"

"Run- gwack!"

Suddenly all the Tang family was paralyzed by the intense blood lust coming in the room TengFei Xinjiang enter the room dropping someone on the ground and brushed his hand through his hair.

(Please Fuck this lowly human scum😍😍)

He looked at the people in the room and smile then held back his bloodlust everyone in the room dropped to the floor.

"I see I don't have to look for you bugs now let's get down to business I'll kill everyone painlessly except for that thing there infact I won't kill it" he smirked.

All of them was terrified the only thing they heard was 'it' was he referring to their son.

While everyone was in shock the cousin of Tang Shen ran to attack TengFei Xinjiang from behind but to his dismay TengFei Xinjiang just flipped over his shoulder and kicked through his stomach traumatizing the family more.

The madame turned over and puked

"Aah Why can't you bugs just die obediently must you skittle around it's disgusting" he said.

The Duke who lost all rationality after seeing his nephew killed attack TengFei Xinjiang but in a flash TengFei Xinjiang grabbed him by the throat and snapped his neck.

He quickly went over to the madame and stepped in her back

"Gwack!"

He then crushed her underfoot like a bug Tang Shen was in utter despair watching his family be slaughtered before his eyes and could do nothing he looked at his hands that was shaking aimlessly, he then looked up at TengFei Xinjiang who was smiling in delight at his despair in his eyes he was merely an object a toy a thing for entertainment TengFei Xinjiang licked his lip in delight.

"I can smell it your despair your fear and I must say"

In a flash he popped up infront of him then dug his hand inside his gut then grinned widely and evilly.

"It smells so delicious" he laughed