22: Yanlin don't hate your mother

'Yuan was this what you want'

Madame Ning was in big grief of what happened with Yuan and was very disappointed but she never subjected that feeling on this child this child didn't even look like her nor the emperor but infact Jie'er.

"Xiao lin your mother wasn't evil she just made bad that lead to bad consequences she wasn't a monster" madame Ning.

"No she was evil indeed she didn't deserve death that was too easy nainai your only saying this because she's your daughter but I'm not bias my mother was evil very evil" he said.

Madame Ning's opinion indeed was bias but what can she do it was her failure as a mother to realise the path that Yuan was taking and the emotions Yuan was hiding madame Ning closed her eyes as she remembered back then.

The air surrounding them was black and red fog that was thick and impure the guards and servants where falling on their knees coughing up blood.

Madame Ning was being embraced by her husband as she coughed up blood she looked up through the thick clouded black and red fog to see her precious child their what once played beautiful songs that laid her mind at rest and had relax her soul was now something being to unsettle and poison the soul.

Yuan played the strings of of the Pipa the marquis dropped to his knees and the madame fell to the ground out his arms but still the Madame refuses to give up on her child.

"Yuan'er Yuan'er please tell mother tell mother *cough* yuan'er"

Madame Ning was dragging forward towards Yuan even though her cultivation was heavily damaged and she could lose it any moment she didn't care she just wanted to be with Yuan and have tell her what she did wrong.

"Yuan please stop this and tell mother what's the matter"

She looked up to see that her Yuan's once brown beautiful orbs was now painted with the crimson color of red Yuan who once wore a frown upon her face lips carved up into a cold ruthless vindictive smile.

"Muqin please just die for me"

And with the last pull of the string madame Ning went black.

When madame Ning woke after that she heard her daughter had passed away and her cultivation was forever destroyed they said that Jie'er had suffered a heavy injury but thanks to heavens he was fine.

But it turns out the emperor had secretly healed the injury and didn't say a thing to Jie'er this was kept a secret madame felt she had failed as a mother and as consequences for her failure her cultivation was destroyed and she must live as an ordinary person.

"Please Wei Yanlin don't hate your mother she just made bad decisions please Yuan'er loved you too much you were her last salvation so please if not forgive please don't hate her" the madame begged.

Society had already hated an shunned her even beyond her grave she was known as the great evil but to the madame she was her daughter and no matter she did hating her was simply impossible but to have her her som hating an shunning her because of the choices she made.

The madame couldn't stand for that Yuan loved Yanlin dearly and would do anything for him but if he grew up hating her how heart breaking is that.

"Yanlin don't hate her don't hate Yuan she loved you she loves you too much"

"Then why did she did what she did why did she hurt empress mother why did she live me behind couldn't she just stay as the concubine after what she did yet she became greedy she was wicked" he said.

Madame couldn't talk to him he was too stubborn to listen she leave it then in the future she'd have Ning jie tell him how much of a kind soul his mother was.