73: Stranger Coming part 1

The next 2 years past....

The wedding of the second young master Ning and the first lady of Zheng as being held.

"Look, Xiao Mei Mei brother is so happy"

Though his appearance where aloof and in the eyes of the others whom wasn't that familiar with Ning Zixin, he looked as though he didn't wish to be here but in fact he was at his most happiest.

"Second older brother is so happy I wish my wedding would be this grand" Ning Yuan said blushing.

This year she was ten and Ning jie was 12 so she had entered the welcoming ceremony and discovered her teacher was a grand master, Ning Yuan was praised and welcomed for more than Ning jie but the brother was happy.

They both looked a the bride whom was wearing a thick red veil which made the on lookers could not see the face of the bride, the bride had looked marvelous in red and gold and shined brightly.

The two couples bowed three times before the elders as respect to each family clan and their heads.

Marquis Ning wanted to snort but he didn't after specifically warning these two about keeping it to themselves, since anything can happen and engagement get called off both keep their chastity. Only to find out Zheng RuoLan was pregnant, the marquis had went mad attacking his son for thinking with his "Dick" instead of the "head".

But luckily there was no issues and the couples were happy, so they went on with the marriage.

"Second older brother looked like a sheep but truly his an hungry wolf" Ning jie said

"How so brother doesn't he love sister Lan?" Ning Yuan askef

"Ofcourse Hehehe, I'll tell you when your older Xiao Mei Mei" he said grinning.

Though the days seem tranquil it was for from it because their was a great threat facing Feng empire, so these little blessings where being treasured.

Ning Zixin and Zheng RuoLan where now leaving the halls to go to their own home, Ning Zixin saw her faltering in her steps but he didn't say anything.

Zheng RuoLan was deeply surprised when Ning Zixin swept her off her feet carrying her in bridal style which was not traditional, Ning Yuan smiled seeing how nicely her brother treated his wife.

"Gege can I have a husband like that?" She asked happily

"You are too young to be thinking about marriage, but yes or maybe you can have a greater one" Jie'er smiled

The two siblings held hands watching the wedding as it goes on, Ning Yuan loved to read romantic books that her brother often seeks from their father's personal liberty; earning his wrath.

Marquis Ning was no where an abusive father rather a strict one who tried to teach them the best he can, he bonded with and love them unconditionally.

His first son was composed his second was aloof his daughter was like a fairy, now here is the menace of the family Ning jie. The father could never rest when his around the young trickster was a fox and devious one.

From pulling pranks to causing mischief Ning jie was an infamous little brat.

Ning jie and Ning Yuan were an inseparable pair for some unknown reason the two, where very close dispite having yin and yang personalities.

Ning jie took Ning Yuan on his back then grinned happily.

"Gege, what are you planning?"

"A'Yuan do you really want to send elder brother off like that?" Ning jie asked.

"No,but what can we do?"

"Remember our practice we can perform for big brother"

"Okay gege" Yuan blushed smiling happily.

After the two couples where finally alone Ning jie stopped them before their departure, inviting them to the garden. Ning jie used an illusion spell to make it seems as a though it was full moon night, which surprised both as it was only noon.

Ning Yuan sat on a stool in the open area she had he pipa prepared and ready.

"This is our performance to your second brother to congratulate you on your wedding sister in law,welcome"

The soon Ning Yuan started to gently played the pipa and Ning jie dance.