30: will come

The empress was smiling as he watched the small celebrations he built for his son he wanted to make something extravagant but the little bun was modest and humble he wanted something with family and friends.

"I'm Tang Yang nice to meet you your highness" the cute boy smile

"I'm Wei Jianyu"

Tang Yang giggled at Wei Jianyu's silliness who didn't know the name of the second prince Tang Yang was the 4th child of general Yang and is a ger he is also one year older than Jianyu which made him 6 and Jianyu 5.

"Your imperial majesty thank you for inviting us" Zheng Chi slightly bowed

"No need for that we are friends aren't we" Ning jie smiled then frown "Zheng Chi you don't seem well what's the matter" Ning jie asked.

"I'm fine your imperial majesty just need a little rest though I am sorry that Tang Jing couldn't come he had the academy to attend" he said

"I know I know that boring old place I'm sorry for him"

Zheng Chi chuckled a bit remembering the good old days Ning jie was truly something else and that was one of his charms.

"Now that I think about it Tang NuYing isn't she almost 10"

Zheng Chi smiled sadly

"Yes soon she will be sent off to the academy as well" he said

Ning jie thank the heavens that his bun was still so young as he wasn't ready to go to that boring place yet although he could end up like the emperor who went missing at 7 years old and returned when he was 20.

Ning jie really admired him back then he was 14 when he first met him he had heard of his deeds during the war a one man army they called him.

"Prince Yanlin is smart"

Yanlin smiled as him and Tang Le talks soon all the children was in one place Jianyu kept on looking around it was nearly noon but his father has yet to shown up had he lie to him.

"Is something the matter little brother" Yanlin asked worried

"It's just father has yet to come"

"Did you asked father to come?"

He nod in answered.

"I don't think he will come" Tang NuYing cuts in

"Why?"

"My father never wishes me happy birthday saying his busy and since he brought in his Mistress mother has been nothing but sad" she complained

"So your mother is unhappy about the Mistress" Jianyu tilt his head puzzled.

"Not only that but he is the worse he always talks harshly to mother and some times push him away father is bad!" Tang yang said,

So there father is bad because he talks bad about his wife and pushes him away if so does that makes his mother bad? No can't be his mother was a nice person these people or just different.

Ning jie overheard the conversation and looked at Zheng Chi he turned away and sigh frustrated.

"It's nothing-"

"It's not nothing your husband brought in a Mistress and you didn't tell you should have broken Tang Shen's leg and ribs not the private area since you'll need him to pleasure you as for the Mistress you should take a melting hot steel and shove it up her hole" Ning jie lectures.

(Boi you crazy man how lucky is the emperor😅😅)

"It's best to leave it be"

Everyone knows that the empress hates Mistresses and concubines since the Yuan incident maybe that's why the consorts dare not try to advance on the emperor even though he strictly banned all of them away from him the emperor now only has a total of 4 consorts since he only had 6 to began with.

All was left of them was 1 empress and 3 consorts the emperor was really not interested in anyone of them that people started to question his potency but the emperor was in great health he was just not intrested in anyone except his Jie'er.

Suddenly a blinding light began to shine at the palace entrance soon out from that blinding lights was a dazzling emperor with his trusted eunuch along side him happily smiling.