59: Doesn't this feel a bit familiar

TengFei Xinjiang twisted his arms inside Tang Shen who tried to grabbed on to his arm to stop him but TengFei Xinjiang only just grabbed it with his other hand and broke it so hard his bone came through his skin.

"Gwach AHHHHHH"

"Stop shouting your voice is rather revolting" TengFei Xinjiang said smiling

"Gaah argh AHHHHHH"

TengFei Xinjiang smiled he finally grabbed it Tang Shen was in extreme pain as he felt TengFei Xinjiang held onto something within him and was now dragging it out.

"STOP IT!" He shouts with tears flowing down his eyes

But TengFei Xinjiang only smiled

"Now isn't this interesting doesn't this feel a bit familiar" TengFei Xinjiang said

But Tang Shen didn't understand soon TengFei dragged out something out of him.

"Got it"

TengFei Xinjiang open his palm showing him a golden orb which he wasn't sure of what it was until he felt all strength in his body gone it was his cultivation core.

Taking meager trash cores was 1, 2, 3 for TengFei Xinjiang along with emperor and Xian while Xian and Zihao didn't know the full extent on how to handle cores for TengFei Xinjiang it was a simple matter.

"I can't- I can't..... feel my body" Tang Shen said in despair he was useless now

"Oh don't worry I'm not done with you yet"

TengFei Xinjiang put the core in his poach then turned and walked to door where he came with body he grabbed it and came over with it and showed the face of the person to Tang Shen.

"Is this thing pretty?" He asked

Tang Shen look up at the ger and nods devoid of life.

"Good"

He threw the body to the floor then went to the general and touched his forehead with 2 fingers not long after he passed out then he hit the Ger in the back hard and suddenly he jumped awake.

The person was startled suddenly he looked over at the general's unconscious body terrified that was his body.

"What did you do to me?!" He yelled

"Usually I wouldn't need anything to do a soul transformation but thanks to the restrictions I have to keep this body alive" TengFei Xinjiang said.

TengFei Xinjiang had transferred Tang Shen's soul into the body of his bastard brother who suffered and wanted vengeance he was ger so he was the perfect vessel for his plan, the lad gave his body for revenge the soul transformation could only happen with a blood tied like a brother a child a father cousin as long as they are related by blood it works.

TengFei Xinjiang turned Tang Shen over then burned something in his back.

TengFei Xinjiang started to drag him by the hair as he tried to fight to be free but he wouldn't budge the person whom he inhabited was weak and a complete trash.

"Let me the fuck go!"

TengFei Xinjiang didn't care and just dragged him as his skin scraped on the outside after reaching outside the mansion lightning kept pouring from the sky hitting the building and causing a fire to start burning the mansion in the process.

After some time TengFei Xinjiang finally reached in the middle of the city then threw Tang Shen on the road he was already in bad shape after being treated so badly but this was no different from an inanimate object.

"Let's see how long you survive bug" TengFei Xinjiang said then walked away in the crowd.

Tang Shen finally felt this was his chance to escape but as soon as he got up a man attacked him slamming him in the ground.

"You are pretty aren't you?" He grinned

"Get off me you dog!"

Tang Shen kicked him off but another one grabbed him soon several attack him and started to violate him in broad daylight.

TengFei Xinjiang who just returned smiled in delight.

"I have a surprise for a part of your dowry" he grinned

"You don't of to you've done so much already"

TengFei Xinjiang walked passed him smiling

"Meet me in my room"

Zheng Chi was puzzled he has never invited him to his room was he planning no no way his clearly not interested but did he.