39: Tormented with his wife

Jianyu was now in the carriage sitting in his mother's lap Ning jie had returned after seeing his mother's hostility towards them.

"Little bun I know you mean and all but please don't jumped to conclusions that will be misunderstood" Ning jie said brushing his stroking hair.

"Conclusions?" He said

"Do make up things like that" Ning jie said "it'll make your father angry"

"No it won't Jianyu promise father loves mother father Jianyu and big brother we all love you very much" Jianyu smiled.

Ning jie smiled feeling a little better then kissed the back Jianyu's head.

"My innocent an loving child if only you knew"

While Yun Ning (jie's mother) never mistreated Ning jie in any way he had always felt that she held a dislike for him and now it was clear Yun Ning and Ning Yuan for too similar in personality good but evil.

Ever since she found out that the one who killed Yuan was him it's as if a switch been flipped and unknown obsession grew inside her in her eyes her daughter could do no wrong but her 3rd son committed all the evils in the world.

Ning jie didn't hate his mother but now he felt he should keep at a distance from though he should have done that when he was 21 years old when his mother tried to stab him in his sleep.

Yes Jie'er mother tried to kill him in his sleep she had brushed off as needing blood from him and she did take the blood Ning jie was a wreckless sleeper but he is sensitive to bloodlust and killing intent.

So the moment his mother he held knife and had a slight rush of murder he got up but the other question was why did she wanted his blood?.

Zheng Chi walked in and saw his husband and the Mistress together playing he then saw Tang Yang approaching his father with a sheet of paper with drawings he smiled gently.

"Papa here" he grinned

The general sneered and so did the Mistress

"What ugly drawing can you not do better aren't you and offspring of the mighty Tang family" he said.

Tang Yang drooped down with sadness he had saw how nice the emperor was to the prince how he draw and play with them on the birthday and wanted impress his father so he could play with him just the same.

"I'm sorry" he said

Zheng Chi was was sad he open the door

"Tang Yang let's go visit her majesty"

Notice: this were the he or she dialogue come in they can't say his majesty when addressing Ning jie since it would naturally be confused with emperor so instead of saying his majesty they say her majesty.

Tang Yang looked a side then smiled he liked playing with the prince he was fun along with knew pet so he quickly ran over to his mother.

"Yah" he laughed

The general smirked

"No not today" the general said

Zheng Chi looked at the general

"Hmp since you've been learning nothing from this woman your not going anywhere until I'm please with you in bed" the general said "you refuse to satisfy me then all your privileges are stripped" he smiled.

The general got up dropping the Mistress on the floor he was frustrated the slut he recently carried in was no fun at all the only one who was entertaining enough was his wife but he refused to let his guard down and yield completely he wants to hear his wife, moans his name in pleasure and reveal all his dirty desires he wants him to reveal that unseen side of him.

The general had married him at 17 instead of the traditional 20 years old because he was a man of impatience and strong lust he had grabbed Zheng Chi too early and got him pregnant which lead to him having to dropped out the academy 3 years earlier.

Now Zheng Chi barely had anything to his name the general couldn't get enough of his wife but he wanted to change things up he wanted to violate his prim and proper wife you could say the general was tormented with his wife.