33: duo cultivation

Jianyu smiled widely as he snuggled up to his brother who was sleeping next to him with his new fairy fox in the middle, Ning jie smiled then walked up to the other room where the emperor was then he frowns.

"You're still here?" He asked upset

The emperor remained unfazed

"Let's duo cultivate" he said

"Are you serious I'v-"

"No sex" the emperor cuts in "just cultivate I won't go there"

This somehow offended Ning jie more was he not good enough for him in bed it's frustrating Ning jie's hand began to to tremble he from anger, he wanted to strangle this man and the emperor knows it but he (Zihao) didn't understand why? He was angrier.

"Wei Zihao am I only good for a one night stand?" Ning jie asked

The emperor eyes widen this question surprised him Ofcourse not.

"Am I not worthy to warm your bed is that it? You want to duo cultivate fine no sex just cultivate that's it if I knew it was gonna be like this I'd never let you teach what passion is" Ning jie said, "letting you embrace me tenderly was the worse thing you could have ever done to me" Ning jie said solemnly.

Ning jie walked passed him.

"I'll duo cultivate with you tomorrow no sex as you wish then we can go back to our lives" Ning jie said coldly leaving.

If Ning jie had just turned around and looked at him for a split second he'd saw that for the first time in a long time the emperor had expressed his feelings on his face.

His eyebrows where risen above his pupil where glossy and wet his mouth was slightly open pure shock and sadness was what the emperor felt he quickly turned but it was too late Ning jie had already left.

He was tempted to tell him to tell it was not the reason Ofcourse he wanted to embrace him he wanted to hold him into his arms forever if could he wanted to go back to then when it was just the 2 being playful.

I wasn't the emperor the only one thinking of then Ning jie too wanted to go back to when everything was just happy to when he'd play and cause trouble for the emperor all day but Yuan ruined if she had just said something anything atlease.

Even the emperor he should have said something if he loved Yuan he should have said so he Would have cleared the path for them but look at where their are now love was such a hateful thing it's really hateful.

Ning jie suddenly felt something in his cultivation root something foriegn then he looked at his hand as it glows there was a slight sinister energy it wasn't enough to be detected but he felt it, strange but familiar.

"What is going on" Ning jie wonders

In the span of 5 years Ning jie has been unable to break through it was strange it's not really weird to be stuck in cultivation but he had a feeling his case wasn't like the others and the only reason he was able to break through was because of the duo cultivation with the emperor.

Since then his been stuck but now if he cultivate with emperor he could break through once more or twice more but it still upsets him that he needs to depend on that bastard.

Some where in another dynasty Xian was traveling this afternoon he left the emperor to search for Chángshòu flower, because they can't travel through the heavenly realm at random like the fairy realm it's nearly impossible to find this flower.

But the emperor dare not give up and had him search Xian was on the roof chewing and a grass straw lamenting on things.

He was disturbed out his thoughts by a couple of drunk men Xian sat up to observe in they were typical human scumbag harassing a girl in red whose face was hidden under a veil, Xian wonders should he help this stranger killing meager humans was simple but he prefers not to get involved with them.

Suddenly once again he was pulled out his thoughts when he felt that sinister energy.