72: first Encounter part 2

After looking up at the magnificent Nine tailed fox Ning jie's eyes can't help but sparkle.

"A human?"

"Aww wow so cool"

Lei QianFan a great ancestral nine heavenly tailed fox was following his karma and it lead him to a tiny human.

"Ah, cool wow Shizun you are so cool" his eyes sparkle

"S-shizun?!" He said suprised

"Your shizun after all you'll be my teacher and I your Dizi" he said smiling

The fox only watched him closely as he observed the boy who new no fear the fox grinned.

"Fine from now on you shall be my cub"

The fox put his paw on his forehead as his paw glowed, soon Ning jie's vermilion cinnabar turned golden and soon a vermilion tatoo spread across his forehead.

"This Mark's you as my cub but I have your identity reveal since it cause unnecessary trouble"

"Shizun I like trouble" he grinned

"I meant take your life trouble now go cub"

Ning jie mods and suddenly his eyes fluttered open.

"A lower heavenly beast" the teacher said

Everyone grasped Ning jie was a little disappointed he felt that his master was much more powerful but it was just his high expectations.

Ning Zixin and Zheng RuoLan was in there private quarters having an intimate conversation.

"LanLan why do you like me?" He asked

"Ah-Zi are you worried about that, they say your apathetic but I think your cute"

"LanLan you won't be happy with me" he said

"Your also a lier as well" she giggled

"LanLan don't keep seducing me it won't work"

"Too bad for you it's already working" she whispered softly

As she eased up and was about to stoop in for a kissed a thump was heard the two looked around to see the marquis Ning

The marquis hold his shoulder

"My boy Zixin I'm sure I thought you *slap* Morals"

Ning Zixin only fell to the ground and rubbed his head.

"1rst miss Zheng please wait at least 2 more years I'm very strict when it comes to these things please"

"Right father in law" she chuckled.

"Hmp you still chuckle after humiliating Chao in public!" The madame Ning shouts

"Nuo Ning that's water under the bridge"

"For who you not for this lady she's too fierce what kind of lady does that" she yelled

"Ah-Ning but out" he growled

Madame Ning swallowed then gave a last glare at her before leaving.

"I'm sorry about that don't mind her"

Ning jie grinned today his just skipped class it was so boring and his already learned those he was looking for fun.

"Stupid bastard"

"Trash good for nothing"

Ning jie looked over the roof to see a bunch of students bullying a kid so he got angry and too up the paddles from the roof.

*whackcom*

A kid was not out straight the others got frightened then ran away.

"Since Shizun started to teach me my strength has gotten a whole lot stronger I just hope he doesn't die" he whispered to himself

The cute kid who was being bullied soon stand up then looked in Ning jie's direction.

"Thank you" he said

Ning jie hoped off the roof and on to a pole then jumped down, and ran up to him.

"I'm Ning jie 1rst ger son of of marquis Ning JunJie" he smiled

The cute boy bowed respectfully.

"I'm Zheng Chi 3rd Ger son of the visecount Zheng Lan" he said

"Cool so that makes you sister in laws younger brother so that means your my brother" Ning jie said grinning.

Zheng Chi was nervous he was not use to anyone being so cheerful around him.

Little did the two know that in the future they'll be great friends.