82: The first Love Is The Strongest

The emperor stood still, Ning jie arms wrapped around his neck as he watched the nobles come with gifts and tributes for his birthday. 

One of the noble even came with their daughter and Ger son.

"No," he stated.

"B-but your imperial majesty—" 

"No, respect them. No" 

The emperor rejects the gift turning his back, Ning Jie face moves in closer. "Your imperial majesty, they were both very pretty and busty no less compared to your harem. Why reject?" 

Ning Jie's interest was piqued; he wanted to know the emperor's type. After all, the emperor was someone who never once showed any sexual attachment to anyone; his harem has 6 beauties and he never heard of him visiting them and none were pregnant. There are even rumours of the emperor's potency; many speculate that he is dead below.

Ning Jie doesn't care either way, as long as they love each other right? 

"I don't want to" the emperor replies 

"Why?" 

"Not interested," 

"So, they aren't your type? What is your type then?" He smiled.

"None" 

"Huh?! What do you mean none?" 

"I am not interested, I have none" 

Ning Jie felt something hit him, why? He should be interested so he could be interested in him! If he has none, what is he gonna do?! 

An Yuan who was walking in the yard with scrolls saw the damning expression on Ning Jie face, "young master" 

Ning Jie hops off the emperor's back then walks up to An Yuan, "Lord An, the emperor doesn't have a type!" 

An Yuan blinked twice then smiled, "of course he doesn't, his imperial majesty has never once expressed desires for the flesh. He equally doesn't want a romantic relationship" 

"Is there a reason?!" 

"Not that I know of," 

They both look at the emperor who walks inside the palace leaving them, An Yuan looks at the young master who seems to be in a complicated mood. He smiles softly. 

"But is it not a good thing?" He advises.

Ning Jie looks at him, "what do you mean?" 

"Right now, his imperial majesty is like a blank canvas, he has nothing to compare to nothing to base on or imagine so Imagine someone coming and painting something in their image?" 

An Yuan smiles at him but Ning Jie frowns, "that doesn't help!" But then Ning Jie smiles mischievously. "But who am I to turn down a challenge? I'm already his best friend, becoming his empress shouldn't be that hard right?" 

"Wel–" 

"It was a good talk, I shall prepare my porn collection hehe" 

Ning Jie laughs menacingly as he enters the palace, An Yuan sighs then looks into the skies. 

It was two days later when the emperor was in his study, Ning Jie entered bright and shiny. The emperor looks at him wondering what his naughty friend is up to.

"You're imperial majesty, I want you to read and pick which one is best! My friend wants to borrow one but I'm not sure," Ning Jie said scheming, then placed it in front of him.

The emperor opens the first book, his expression remains still upon looking at the content he gently closes the book and looks at Ning jie. "Jie Er" 

"Aiya! You haven't finished reading already!"