23: old injuries

In this world children start cultivating from 10 years old normal cultivators go to academy or sects to cultivate then their are some unique cultivators that learn from spirit beast rare cases grandmaster rarest cases heavenly beast.

Ning jie's master was a heavenly fairy mischievous fox and it was from him Ning jie was taught and became a powerful cultivator but then his master left him to cultivate on their own like every typical heavenly masters done.

Ning Yuan's master was a grandmaster that was all known since disciples should never reveal their master's identity Yuan was an excellent doctor and a normal cultivator but she was kind careful gently and dare not hurt anyone but she suddenly changed and started to walked down the wrong path and became vicious but that was what's known to the public since the whole story is not revealed.

The emperor threw the books one by one at the ground creating a mess in the room.

"Your majesty what are you doing?"

"Searching"

"I know that but for what?"

"..........."

Xian knew this man since he was little unlike normal child the emperor started to cultivate when he was 8 the young one wasn't raised amongst humans but heavenly dragons so human laws and understanding was a little null to him.

"Your majesty will you not tell me what's the matter" Xian smiled

"Poison" the emperor said

"Poison?"

"Daoist poison" the emperor said

Daoist poison their aren't many that study that stuff why does the emperor wants to learn about that then he thought back again.

"The empress?"

"Mm"

Now he understands turned to the emperor and stop him.

"Stop there's no human information about them in the books" Xian said

"Tell me"

"Fine first things first the Daoist who practice poison are the dark arts cultivators" he said.

"Dark arts"

"Or demonic cultivator whatever you call them they only ones who practice such but thank God they all died"

"They all..... died"

"Yes those things go against the natural laws of the heavens and therefore upset the gods their ways are corrupted souls are evil practicing such cultivation will do the worse so it's been to leave such matters alone" Xian said.

"But Jie'er"

"We'll fine another way right now we just have to keep track on his cultivation so it's about time you visit him again if my synopsis is right it'll be time" Xian said

A small un noticable blush came across his cheek.

"Jie'er won't let me his angry"

"It's either that or his cultivation regresses back and he could possibly died you almost lost him recently and because of that it took a toll on your body and cultivation right now you must be in extreme pain I'd tell you not to go infact I don't want you to go but you'll eventually" Xian said.

It's true Ning jie's recently injury was caused by the emperor's negligence therefore causing old injuries to act up so the emperor went to heal him almost resulting into almost scattering his cultivation although it could be fixed easily by him but the pain one experience when their cultivation roots destroying alone was enough to kill a person.

"I'm fine Jie'er needs help help me heal Jie'er permanently"

"My still looking for it it's probably the only thing that can help him right now"

Xian couldn't ignore the pleads of this child he may not have been his master but he had raised the boy as his own flesh and blood.

"I'll go look harder but you must keep closer to the empress at all times"

"I .... can't.... he ...hates me" the emperor said

His words where cold his facial expression was cold but in his eyes he cared to Xian the emperor was equivalent to a child since he has trouble expressing himself and not come off as heartless.

"You must Xiao Zihao or you'll never make it up to the pretty empress I just might take him away at this point"

"Go now"

The emperor blew Xian out of the palace angrily then he touched his chin.

"Should I prepare a gift"