xxxix. trick or treat

⌦ ໋˳⊹ ݂🎃 ⑅ ָ݆ ׁ 🪵 ׁ۪ ⬞ ۫ ּ ៹
chapter xxxix; trick or treat

⌦  ໋˳⊹ ݂🎃 ⑅  ָ݆ ׁ 🪵 ׁ۪ ⬞  ۫ ּ  ៹ chapter xxxix; ❝trick or treat❞

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!
˖ֺ꒰︩︪۫𑁬֢ ໋˳⊹ ݂ ⚰️ ⑅ ָ݆ ׁ 🦇 ׁ۪ ⬞ ➘

' not edited! '

EMILY stretched and yawned

EMILY stretched and yawned. She'd been laying in bed for the last few hours. She had work off today, and she was using the day to her relaxing advantage,

The kids were at school, and Henry was working. She had the whole house to herself.

She was just laying in her and Henry's room watching reruns of Friends, which was one of her favorite tv shows.

creek.

Emily furrowed her brows at the sound. She was home alone, and nobody should be here for the next fifteen minutes.

creeeek.

She then paused the tv, only to hear silence. She shrugged and decided it was nothing, returning her attention to Rachel and Ross as they argued on the television screen.

slam!

She sat upright immediately. She definitely wasn't hearing things this time. She grabbed a piece of her special gum and popped it into her mouth.

The sound of drawers opening and closing roughly could be heard clearly as she quietly made her way down the steps and into the entryway.

The front door was wide open, and the window next to the door was shattered. Looked like forced entry. She shuffled silently over to the kitchen, where the noise was currently coming from.

The fridge was audibly opened, meaning whoever was in her kitchen was just to the left of the doorway. With all her strength she threw herself into the kitchen and landed a hard blow to the side of the intruders face.