xiii. undercover catastrophe

‧₊˚✩ 彡
chapter xiii; undercover catastrophe

‧₊˚✩ 彡chapter xiii; ❝undercover catastrophe❞

( original ! )
‧₊˚✩ 彡

RAY was sitting at the Man Cave computer searching up a criminal, the Trickster. He's been turning old fashioned pranks into dangerous traps, and he recently kidnapped a ten year old girl, Sierra Simmons.

Emily opened her watch to triple beep Henry.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Ray's close to getting the location of the Trickster."

He nodded, "Good. I'll be there in ten."

"Did you find anything?" Emily asked, pacing impatiently around the room.

"No!" Ray shouted, "Now stop rushing me! It's stressing me out!"

Emily groaned loudly, causing Ray to grab the empty plastic cup on the desk and throw it at her.

"I got it! I got it!" Schwoz ran into the Man Cave waving a weapon in everybody's face.

"Got what?" Emily asked.

Schwoz walked over to her, "Remember when you and Henry fought Drex at the bakery?"

"No. The fact that he tossed me through the window like a sack of potatoes completely slipped my mind," She said sarcastically.

Ray slammed his fist on the desk, "What did I say about the sass?!"

Emily rolled her eyes and motioned to Schwoz's invention, "So, what is this thing?"

"Remember that glove I gave Henry?" He held the weapon up, "It looked very much like this."

She nodded and grabbed the glove, sliding it into her wrist with ease, "Oh, yeah!"

"I modified it to not only shoot sleep darts... But also to shoot darts that emit highly toxic chemicals into their bloodstream."

Emily gasped in awe, "Awesome! Do I get to use this?!"

He nodded, proud of himself for making the device.

"Sweet!"

The computer pinged and Ray shot up from the chair, "I got him!"

Emily set the weapon on the table and ran over to the monitors, "Where is he?"

Ray pressed the button, zooming in on his exact location, "He's in that abandoned video store."