ii. animated plan

‧₊˚✩ 彡
chapter ii; animated plan

‧₊˚✩ 彡chapter ii; ❝animated plan❞

‧₊˚✩ 彡

EMILY sighed at the amount of time it takes for the elevator to go back upstairs, "You'd think that with how fast this thing drops, it would go up just as fast."

"Tell me about it," Henry agreed.

The elevator door slid open, the two teenagers walking out and into the back room.

"Well, where's Henry?!" Piper screamed from the store.

"Right here!" Henry shouted, walking through the beaded curtain behind the desk.

"It's about time!" Piper whined.

Henry ignored his sister and turned to Jasper, "Turn that off."

"But, this is the episode where Kevin is finally gonna James!" He argued.

Emily rolled her eyes, annoyed that she was upstairs with Henry's little sister; who she didn't really care for. Jasper noticed Henry was still looking at him and waiting for him to turn it off. Jasper hesitantly slammed his finger on the tablet, pausing whatever he was watching.

"Okay, what?" Henry asked.

"I need your help," Piper said calmly.

"Uhhh... No." Henry deadpanned.

"You don't even know what I want you to do," Piper said.

"Okay, well... I have a job here, Piper. I'm working." Henry argued, touching random pieces of junk and clutter.

"Really? Because every time I come here to see you, you're never here! So what exactly do you do around here?" Piper asked.

Henry stood there awkwardly for a second to think. Obviously he couldn't tell her the truth, 'I blow bubbles and fight crime.' We all know how that would go.

Emily pulled out her gum tube and pretended to blow a bubble, then punched the air, imitating her fighting crime. She did this silently behind Piper.

Henry sighed, and seeing as she's no help, he turned to Jasper, who just shrugged.

"Well I-I-Uh... I sometimes work in the back." Henry half-lied.

Emily nodded and did a thumbs up.

"In the garden." Henry added.