iii. emily will help you

‧₊˚✩ 彡
chapter iii; emily will help you

‧₊˚✩ 彡chapter iii; ❝emily will help you❞

‧₊˚✩ 彡

THE elevator door hissed as it slid open, Emily walking into the Man Cave. Charlotte was sitting at the desk watching Henry and Piper argue through Junk N' Stuff's security cameras.

"Why'd you leave?" Charlotte asked, picking a piece of popcorn off the floor.

"Piper aggravates me," Emily growled.

"Yeah, me too," Charlotte said, putting popcorn into her mouth. She patted the chair next to her, "Come sit and watch the show."

Emily sat down on the empty half of the chair and put her hand in the bowl of popcorn.

"I've been listening to you guys argue for the last three seconds, and I'm SICK OF IT!" Ray screamed.

Emily looked at the floor below the chair, popcorn was everywhere. "Why is there popcorn all over the floor?"

Char looked at the floor, "Ray threw a tantrum."

"Should we pick it up?"

Charlotte thought about it for a second. Then she replied with, "Nah. Schwoz will probably just eat it off the floor."

Emily shrugged and nodded, returning her attention to the screen.

"Hey! You're his boss!" Piper told Ray.

"Dang right I am." Ray turned his head to glare at Jasper, who was loudly crunching at the desk.

Emily and Charlotte laughed, shoving more popcorn into their mouth.

"So tell him, that when his nice sister needs help to make a Meet Cute happen, her nice brother should say 'yes' and do his best to make her dreams come true!" Piper begged.

"Yeah, man! What's wrong with you?!" Ray questioned Henry.

"What?!" Henry yelled in shock.

"Ha! He probably thought Ray would take his side," Emily said while laughing.

"I know, right!" Charlotte laughed.

"Henry probably wishes he was tending to his delicate rear garden right now." Emily said, bringing up Henry's dumb excuses from earlier.

"She needs a favor, man! She's your family! She's your sister!" Ray yelled.

"I get that but it's not like—"