xxxx. snakes

۰. ݁ .  ───────  ૮ –ﻌ–ა ָ࣪ ۰
chapter xxxx; snakes

  ───────  ૮ –ﻌ–ა ָ࣪ ۰chapter xxxx; ❝snakes❞

EPILOGUE 02.
𖥔 ࣪  ‹𝟹 𓏲࣪ 𖤐 ּ ───────  ⊹ 𖧧. ָ࣪

"UNO." Charlotte smirked, placing a red card on the toppling pile.

"Oh."
"Damn!"

Emily laughed after hearing the protests coming from the rest of the group, because she too had one card remaining. It was red, as well. She was sure to win.

Henry noticed her confidence and let out a loud laugh, "I don't think so, Em." He slapped down a wild Draw Four card on the pile.

Emily threw her head back and groaned. "Nooo!"

"HA!"
"Yeah, pick up those cards!"

Reluctantly, she drew four cards. Jasper played his turn and turned his head to Ray, who was paying no mind to the group, silently shuffling through his stack of cards.

"Yo, buddy." Henry snapped his fingers. "Your turn?"

"He must not have any good cards," Jasper snickered.

Ray suddenly whipped out a wild card and slammed it down. Everyone gasped. It was one of those customizable cards where you can write anything you want.

Before the game started, everyone got to write one thing of their choice on the a card. Charlotte now regretted writing hers as Ray used it against her.

Charlotte rolled her eyes, "Seriously?"

"Draw ten?!" Jasper cried.

"Think before you decide to call me names next time." Ray stuck out his tongue like the child he was.

"You started it!" Charlotte defended, sighing heavily as she organized the eleven cards in her hand.

"Well," Henry threw out a card. "Uno."

"Come on, man!"
"Brooo!"

Jasper looked defeated as he put down a card. Henry was likely to win, especially since everyone else had five cards or more. One more turn around the table and Henry tossed out his final card.

"Boom!" He laughed, a cocky smirk plastered across his face. "And that's how you do it."

Ray threw his cards out on the table in frustration. "I should've fired you when I had the chance."

"Ah, you love me." Henry scooped up the cards and began to shuffle.

"One more hand?" Emily asked.

"Sounds good to me," Jasper leaned back in his chair and waited for the cards to be dealt.

Charlotte stood from her chair, "I would love to, but I have a date."

"A date?!" The others yelled in unison.