xii. jealousy

‧₊˚✩ 彡
chapter xii; jealously

‧₊˚✩ 彡chapter xii; ❝jealously❞

‧₊˚✩ 彡

EMILY, Ray, and Henry all arrived at the museum within the next ten minutes. Schwoz installed tiny cameras on their masks, so that way Charlotte can use the criminal database to find the jewel thief.

"You know, I'm not mad that you woke me up to try these corndogs anymore," Emily told Ray as Henry wandered off.

"Really?" Ray questioned.

She nodded while taking a bite of a corndog, "Mhm."

"Why?"

"If you hadn't waken me up, the alarm would've woke me up anyway," She shrugged.

"That is true."

"Guys!" Schwoz screamed into the earpiece.

Ray and Emily both jumped, "What?!"

"You see that girl Henry is flirting with?"

Emily turned her head and saw Henry flirting with a beautiful blonde. Her hair was curly, unlike Emily's boring straight hair, and she had an awesome style.

Even though she was amazing, Emily still wanted to rip her eyeballs out of the sockets. Why? She was jealous.

"Want to get some avocado toast sometime?" Emily heard Heather ask in the distance.

"Yeah, that sounds great," Henry responded, trying to act cool.

"I see her," Ray said.

"Me too," Emily growled.

"Her name is Heather Bogart," Schwoz informed.

"She's a master jewel thief!" Charlotte exclaimed, "And get this. She just got released from prison six weeks ago!"

Emily smiled, feeling a sense of happiness come over her, knowing that Heather was going to jail either way. That being said, she was quick to put a stop to the flirting.

"Kid Danger," She interrupted their conversation.

"I'm kinda busy," He laughed, turning his attention back to Heather.

"You're talking to a jewel thief," Emily said.

"She's not a jewel thief," Henry defended.