vii. vile

‧₊˚✩ 彡
chapter vii; vile

‧₊˚✩ 彡chapter vii; ❝vile❞

‧₊˚✩ 彡

EMILY was exhausted to say the least. Drex had taken her to Glass Tech Industries where they were hiding in the basement. She was sitting on the floor, her head in her hand. She already tried to escape but Drex locked her in there with him.

"Aaannd..." Drex pulled a vile of liquid out of a machine. "Done." He laughed manically.

"With?" Emily asked.

"I told you already," He held the vile in his hand and shoved it in her face, "You're gonna hurt Captain Man and Kid Danger."

Emily laughed, "Even if I wanted to Drex, Ray is too strong for me to be able to really hurt him."

"So?" He opens the vile and knelt down next to her, "You can still hurt Henry."

She stopped laughing and squinted her eyes at him, "I would never hurt him."

He grabbed her neck and held it right so she couldn't escape. He forcefully opened her mouth and dumped the liquid in. "We'll see about that."

"What does that me—" She choked on the serum and then her eyes turned red.

"Come on," Drex unlocked the door and she stood up, following his every move. They hid behind the wall and watched Mr. Manchester as he was about to leave the room.

"Now, let's all leave my device unsupervised in this room and discuss it in the next!" He said, everyone following him into the next room.

"Hey, daddy! Daddy, daddy! Woooahh!" Little Raymond screamed as he came skateboarding into the room.

Emily grabbed him off his skateboard and pushed him over to Drex.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Doctor Night Night." Drex lies.

"What do you mean, Doctor Night N—" Drex did something to his neck bone so he would fall asleep on the spot.

"Emily, go find the blue wire I have in the basement." Drex demanded.

"Sure thing," She said.

She went into the basement as quick as she could and grabbed the blue wire that Drex would use to fix the Densitizer so he could use it on himself. But, the basement was very far away, and it took her around fifteen minutes to get the wire back to Drex.