° 3

"Okay, Everybody gathers around!" a random girl screamed. Astraea pulled Embry and Quil to where the voice coming from to see what is it.

Everybody gathered around and the girl started to explain "Okay, we're gonna play spin the bottle and if the bottle points to you, we're gonna ask you the truth or dare" The girl informed.

The girl spins it and points to a blond girl who is sitting opposite where Astraea stands. "Okay, girl, truth or dare?" the girl asked the blondy "Isn't that Margaret, your neighbor?" Quil whispered, and Astraea nodded.

"Dare." Margaret replied, with a proud smirk plastered on her face "Kiss Paul." the girl said, and everyone, started to scream and cheer "That's so easy, Zia." Margaret said and gave Paul a small kiss for a second. Astraea didn't even notice Paul was sitting next to her but she noticed from his face that he seemed distracted. He's always distracted, he was never content with one girl.

After Margaret kisses him, Zia spins the bottle again.

It stops in Infront of her, she froze and feels everyone's eyes on her "Shit." Astraea muttered to herself. She's in shock, very shocked. It's not that she never played truth or dare with other people before. But, these people will ask you to do the hardest thing to do. They are going to ask you about your personal life and if you don't answer you're the topic in the hallway the next day.

"Pretty girl, truth or dare," Zia asked, smiling. Well, at least she compliments her but, she doesn't if it is true or not.

"Truth." Astraea replied, Quil and Embry looked at her with their mouth hanging open "Do you have a lover or a boyfriend?" Zia asked "No." Astraea said matter-of-factly.

"you're beautiful, why don't you have one?" she asked, "I don't like someone." Astraea said, "Aw, why not?" Zia pouted "I believe it's none of your business, you ask too many questions." Astraea said, giving Zia a stern look. Zia is one of the people who bullied her. "but thanks for the compliment" Astraea gave her a small smile.

"I like your ego," Zia said and smiled before Astraea pulled Embry and Quil out of the crowd "Let's go home," Astraea told them, then, walked out of the house. They followed her quickly, "Why?" Embry asked the moment they hopped in.

"Yeah, the party isn't over yet but you had bad luck the bottle pointed to you, guess you're not that lucky," Quil said and got a smack in the back of his head by Embry.

Quil apologizes and shuts his mouth, Astraea smiles at him before texting her mother.

Astraea O'Dell
I'm coming home.

Mabel O'Dell
Already?

Astraea O'Dell
You know me and
I have a class tomorrow.

After a long drive, they finally arrived at her house

After a long drive, they finally arrived at her house. Astraea got out of the car and said goodbye to Embry and Quil. She was lost in her thoughts thinking about Paul Lahote. the way he looked at her like there was something in her worth looking and because she was lost in her thoughts, she just let my feet carry her into their living room.

She was pulled out of her thoughts by the sounds of walking behind her causing her to jump and spin around

"hey, Astraea," Mabel said. "Mom, are you trying to give a heart attack?" Astraea asked, hand in her chest "Sorry." Mabel apologized and walked closer to her. "Goodnight." Mabel said before kissing her cheek "Goodnight, Mom." Astraea replied.

Astraea walked to her Math class and sat in the last row, beside the window

Astraea walked to her Math class and sat in the last row, beside the window. When the bell rang Ms. Jones stood, clearing her throat.

"Okay, class, we'll be discussing-" Ms. Jones was cut off by the door opening, A boy attempting to sneak in.

The same boy she bumps to the party, russet skin, short dark hair, and a tight grey shirt "I believe you're five minutes late, Mr. Lahote." Paul scratched the back of his neck, shrugging "I'm just five minutes late." Paul reasoned.

"Detention, Mr. Lahote, and take a seat." She heard Paul groan. Paul headed to the back of the class, Mrs.Jones calling his name again.

"Next to Ms.O'dell."

"Next to who?" Paul raised his eyebrow at her. Ms. Jones sighed, looking very annoyed "Ms. O'Dell, can you please raise your hand?" Astraea did what she was told, Paul turned his face towards her before smiling

"Mr. Lahote, sit down now, or do you want another detention?"

"Hello, Astraea" Paul whispered to her. Astraea glanced at him but didn't say anything "Please, talk to me."

"No," Astraea replied.

When the bell rang she grabbed my bag and left the classroom. Embry said they should meet at the cafeteria since he's the one gonna take her home.

After she bought her food, she sat between Embry and Quil. "Oh, is this for me?" Quil asked and snatched her Lemon juice "I bought it with my own money so buy your own." Astraea told him and snatched it back.

"Is Jacob still hanging out with Swan?" Astraea asks for Quil and Embry and takes a bite of her apple, they nod "Want to come to our house?" Astraea offered, knowing they won't decline. They looked at each other and nodded "When?" Quil asked and sat closer to her "Quil, stay where you are." She warned him and continued talking "Go to our house on Saturday we're gonna have dinner." She told them.

"What about Jacob?" Embry asked, Astraea raised her eyebrow "What about him?" Astraea asked him "Is he going too?" Embry asked again "Just remind him but I'm not sure if he's free." She replied with a bit of irritation.