° 13

Astraea's pov

"Cass!, Dad!, Ada!" I exclaimed, my face full of excitement and joy as I saw my father and two older sisters, I run to my father first, who welcome me in his arms delightedly.

"Hello, sweetheart," Dad said as he hug me "Dad, I miss you." I smiled at him, I haven't seen him for years, though, we communicate through calls and texts. My dad is one of my favorite people in the world. He is a good dad.

"Hey, Astraea." Cass, my older sister, taps on my shoulder. I laughed and hugged her "You haven't got your kids with you." I said Cass's kids are pretty naughty but good kids, that's what made people love them.

"They have a dad, A dad has a use when the mom had to travel." She chuckles, her husband, Liam Wilson is a nice guy. They have been married for 10 years.

"It's so obvious that Cass is your favorite sister" Ada pouted, I pull away from Cass and turn towards Ada "Don't be sad." I laughed at her, and she laughed too "Sure."

"How are you?" Ada asked, "How's that nice boyfriend of yours?" She added
"He's cool." I replied "I've heard" Ada smirked, I knew what she was talking about and I don't know where she finds out. "where?- where did you know about that-"

"The dinner will be ready!" Our mother yelled from the house, I lift my arm to look at my watch. "It's already 6:30, but how did you know that about him," I said to Ada, She pull away from me and walked towards the trunk of the car. She grabbed her luggage and began walking towards the house alongside Cass, who was carrying her luggage too.

"You're not going to grab yours, Dad?"

"Later." He offered me his arm "Remember when I used to do this when you were a kid?" He asked, "Yeah, I do." I chuckled. I remember it very well when Dad used to take me to school when I was a kid.

"I'm glad you came dad, I missed you so much," I said as we walked while I'm holding his arm "I miss you so much too, Astraea."

"Mom did something, didn't she?" I asked him, though I already knew the answer "We should not talk about that, Sweetheart" Dad said, putting his other hand in mine "Alright." I sighed but still smile at him as I did earlier "You've grown so much, sweetheart." Dad said as he opened the door for me "And you're getting old, Dad."

"Ugh, don't remind me." He rolled his eyes, and I laughed. He never failed to make me laugh and happy.

"Astraea, Dad, Dinners ready."

"Where's the boy? I thought he would be here." And here we go again.

"What boy?" I asked him "Your boyfriend."
"I haven't told you about Paul," I said as I furrowed my eyebrows "Ada..." I turned my head towards Ada, "What? He asked, nicely." Ada said as she shrugged.

"Call your boyfriend, he's gonna have dinner with us."

"He's busy, Dad," I said to him "So was I." He replied, I groan to myself and dialed Paul's phone number, I just wish he was free tonight.

And thank god, he answered. He told me that he will be here in 20 minutes, his house wasn't that far when you had a car so it was easy for him to go in there.

I and my sisters chatted in the dining area as we waited for Paul, Everything is all set, it was just Paul who was not here, Aunt Maggie couldn't make it because she had something important to do in school.

As soon as I heard the doorbell, I quickly stand up "He's here." I told my sisters and my parents who are sitting across from us with the class.

"I'll come," Ada said as she put the glass of champagne she was drinking and followed Astraea towards the door but decided to stop at the sofa.