° 22

Astraea's luggage is already in the car, and so are Aiden, Ada, and Maggie. She decided to call Emmett because this is the day they were going to talk or rather fight with the Volturi.

It takes a few minutes for Emmett to answer the phone which Astraea didn't mind. She knew they were already getting ready.

"Astraea, we're getting ready. the Volturi will be here any second."

"I just want to say good luck, Emmett. Who's there with you?" She doesn't know what to say anymore, she knows she will feel guilty once she doesn't say goodbye, it's like it will hunt her "The pack and Carlisle's friends"

"Is Renesmee there? I want to talk to her." Astraea said "Sure. I'll hand her the phone." Emmett told her and then, a few seconds later, she heard a little girl's voice "Hi, Astraea." Renesmee soft voice came "hello, little girl. How are you?" Astraea asked Renesmee.

"I'm good," Renesmee answered
"I'm very glad to hear it." Astraea smiled, that little girl never failed to put a smile on Astraea's face.

"Baby, can you do me a favor?" Astraea asked as she walked back and forth in their driveway "Anything." Renesmee answered, "Can you be a good girl for Aunt Astraea?" She asked even though she knew Renesmee already is a good child, she just wanted to talk to Renesmee for the last time before she left "I will, I promise." Renesmee whispered "Good, I'm very relieved." Astraea chuckled.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, a little bit," Renesmee replied.
"Well, Don't. You got this sweetie, you're very brave." Astraea cheered up, she know all Renesmee needed right now is support "That's nice to hear, Aunt Astraea." Astraea laughed at Renesmee's reply.

"I need to go now, said goodbye to your family for me," Astraea said before she decided to hang up.

She walked towards the car and hop in beside Maggie in the backseat. "Let's go, Dad."

The whole ride, Maggie didn't stop talking, they didn't stop her. They just let her talk because they knew how she was going to miss Astraea. Growing up, Maggie is like the second mother of Astraea. If someone will ask Astraea, she will say that Maggie is the better mother.

And when they arrive at the airport, she went silent and Astraea is worried because Maggie is never the kind of a quiet person, she's always jolly.

"Is your decision already made up?" Maggie asked as her eyes started to become glossy "Yes it is." Astraea hates it when she sees her godmother sad and because she causes it "It's not going to change?"

"Never," Astraea answered, she feels like no one can stop her now, especially when her decision is already made up. "I guess I can't stop you now."

"I can't believe you're leaving me." Maggie hugs her as she sobs "my baby goddaughter is leaving me." She sobs on Astraea's shoulder "it's gonna be okay, Aunt Maggie."

"I'm sorry for sobbing at your clothes, dear." Maggie apologizes "It's okay."

"Maggie, stop crying." Ada said as she look around obliviously embarrassed "I'm sorry." Maggie said as she covered her face.

"She's gonna be okay." Aiden reassured her daughter "I hope so."

"I'm so proud of you for making your own decision, Astraea." Aiden smiled at her youngest daughter, he's always proud of her even though he never said it loudly.

"Thank you, Dad. I should go now before I miss the flight. Bye, Dad."

"Goodbye, Astraea. Be good to Coraline." Aiden said, "I will." Astraea replied to her father before hugging him. She will miss him.

"Goodbye, Ada." Ada waved at her.
"Take care of brikey for me." Astraea said and ada rolled her eyes dramatically at her sister before responding "yeah yeah, I will take care of your bike." Astraea can't help but smile as she jumps to hug ada. She will miss her sister.

"Aunt Maggie, goodbye." Astraea smiled at her sobbing godmother before Maggie hug her one last time before she let go of her.

She grabs her bag from the ground and walks towards the entrance of the door. She didn't dare to look back. She doesn't want anything to hold her back.