° 32

"The three of you will be sharing beds if you don't mind" Ada let out a laugh as she clasped her hands together "Not at all" Jen replied "I'll show you the room, come with me."

"Sis, I hope you didn't forget where your room is"

"Of course," I whispered and began walking towards the stairs, I am completely tired and I wanted to lay in bed.

I let my feet drag me towards the second floor where my room would be, I honestly could feel my eyelids dropping as I take a step towards the room.

The moment I got there, I stare blankly at the door, not knowing If I should turn the doorknob and when I touches it, it sent a shiver down my spine.

Without any more thoughts, I turned the doorknob and push open the door "We didn't touch any of it." I almost jumped in surprise when I heard Ada speak. She still has her habit of sneaking up on people "I mean we didn't have a heart to." I can't say the same thing.

I look at her and smiled a little "I'm glad you're back, Mera." I hate such things as comfort words, cause they felt like a lie
"Gosh, I have to get used to calling you Mera now." Ada chuckled as she buried her face into her hand.

"I'm sorry, I talk too much, goodnight." Ada smiled "Goodnight." I replied to her before walking into the room and quietly closing the door behind me. I pressed my back against the door and sighed to myself.

What did I just get myself into?

It smells the same, it looks the same, and nothing changes except the one who owns it. The wall is too childish, with lots of flowers. The bed is soft yet the color of it hurts my eye but it will be only a few days, I only have to deal with this for a few days and everything will be back to normal.

I change into my pajamas, much more comfortable than I had earlier. Then, I lay in bed and closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep, I have so many things on my mind that I couldn't stop thinking.

No matter how hard I tried to close my eyelids and focused on sleeping, my system isn't cooperating. It felt like I needed some champagne.

"Goodness," I muttered to myself before throwing the covers off me and getting out of my bed. I'm sure everyone is asleep, it's two am in the morning.

I tried my best not to make a sound, In front of my room is Cass's room and Cass is a very light sleeper, she wouldn't let it go if she heard a noise outside her room.

Luckily, the stairs don't creak no matter how old is it. Surprisingly, I didn't get lost and it's not like I can get lost in this house.

As I expected, no one is in the living room or the kitchen. I just hoped there is some alcohol here so I can manage to get my sleep.

"Aha," I whispered as I saw a bunch of liquor on the cupboard. I poured two glasses of it before going back to my room. Liquor always does solve my problems. I used to hate it before but now I don't, I love it now.

The moment I got into my bed, I quickly drift off to sleep and woke up the next morning without a hangover.

After I showered and fixed myself, I went to check the girls in their room only, they weren't there.

"where the hell are they?" I asked Aunt Maggie, I'd searched the whole house yet I saw no three girls loudly talking "Lizzie said they going to the beach, They just left 7 minutes ago." Aunt Maggie said.

I sighed to myself before going back to my room and grabbed my key and ran out of the house. I cannot believe they went out without telling me when I said they're not allowed to leave the house without me.