° 14

The school year is finally over and it is finally summer, which means the nightmare is over.

Astraea is getting ready for a party, a graduation party is being hosted at the Cullens and Astraea and her three best friends Quil, Embry, and Jacob are invited.

Astraea is waiting for them on their porch when her father approaches her "you look beautiful." Aiden smiled at her daughter "it's because I'm your daughter, Daddy."

"You look like your Aunt Lillian wearing that dress."

"Thanks," Astraea chuckled "And it looks like your bodyguards are here," Aiden said, Astraea followed her father's gaze and saw Quil getting out of Embry's car.

"Is that little Quil?"

"Yes," Astraea answered "How did the three of them get so tall?" Aiden said and disbelief as he saw Jacob and Embry get out of the car

"Oh, hey Uncle Aiden." Jacob greeted "pleasure to see you again, little man, I hope you take care of your cousin."

"I will don't worry." Jacob chuckled as he offered his hand to Astraea "Nah, I'm good. Keep it to yourself."

"She's definitely your daughter, Uncle Aiden." Embry complimented and Aiden laughed "like father like daughter." Quil said before he walks away.

"Bye, Dad." Astraea said as she walked towards Embry's car "uncle Aiden is getting old, he already got white hairs." Jacob said, "don't let him hear you." She giggled.

When they got to Cullen's house, there were already many people there. Astraea already expected this because she knew how much people want to go get inside Cullen's house.

Astraea decided to separate from the three boys to look for someone she was close with.

"Hey, Emmett" Astraea greeted the pale masculine guy that had been standing in the corner, watching everybody "Hello, there," Emmett said as soon as he heard her.

"Paul told me about the encounter you had," Astraea said. Paul can be a hothead sometimes, well not sometimes. It's in his nature.

"Don't worry about it." He smiled, "Sorry about him. He's a bit hothead" She laughed as she say it "I noticed," He chuckled "Let's just forget about it." He added.

"Oh, I forgot to say congrats. Congrats, Emmett. how many times did you graduate high school?" She asked.

"Many times, I lost count"

"You do." She giggle "I still have two years to go through," Astraea said "Don't be too sad about it, Astraea."

"If you don't mind, I'm just gonna talk to Rosalie."

"Sure."

"Why are the three of you standing there like a freaking statue"

"Look at Alice." Astraea rolled her eyes "I'm looking at her"

"Jake, and the three of you, meet me outside." Bella said before she goes outside with Alice "I thought this was supposed to be everyone's party" Astraea said.

"Just go," Embry said as he started walking towards the door.

When they arrived outside the house, all the Cullens are there, and so is Bella.

"Is something wrong?"

"Yes."

after that Alice explains what is coming for them. the newborns. they are the newly created vampire and Alice mentioned that they are stronger in their few months of being a vampire and stronger than normal vampires.