author's note

Author's Note

Hey, Lovelies!

We've come to an end! Finally! Finally, they got their happy ending! My baby girl finally found her happiness and stopped suffering because of the toxic people in her life.

But, do you know that Mera and Paul are not supposed to end up together? That's what my eleven-year-old self wanted. All the chapters I released all drafts that my eleven-year-old self wrote but I changed the other chapters and published them.

I wanted to thank all of you for reading this book, you have no idea how happy I am once I have seen someone view the new chapter I posted and someone commented on the book.

It made me want to write more.

I remember when I first published this book it's been months and the view is not getting any higher. I started to lose hope that not many people would read this book but I believe nothing is impossible, you just need to keep going and going.

I know that this is not one of the best books you have ever read but, I am still very grateful to you for finishing it.

I'm actually debating myself if I should release a bonus chapter of them years later after they got married, do you think I should?

I wanted to inform you that I published a Derek Hale book so if you're a fan of his, could you pretty please check it out?

I love you all, my lovelies.

- you dear author, mugglepawter.

- you dear author,  mugglepawter