CHAPTER 3:RENEVER THRANOR.

"Hng...."

I frowned because of the discomfort I felt during the few seconds when my body was fully adjusting itself to the current body I have entered.
Gazing around I realised that I was inside a locked up cell.
Memories came flooding back into my mind. As usual, the nausea was giving me a headache.
When the memories of the original soul settled down inside me I felt a faint presence of the real soul of this body tremble lightly.

A feeling of sadness overflowed almost making me overwhelmed by how unfortunate this body had been. He had a fate almost similar to mine. Except that, I was filled with anger over my mistreatment while this little child was filled with sadness.

"Its okay. I will protect you. So it's okay." I mumbled in my heart trying to ease the remnants of the original soul.
Instead of wiping him out, I decided to keep him by my side so that he will be here with me until the day I fulfill all of his little wishes.
These wishes of his were quite simple and endearing. As expected he was just a little child who wanted nothing but to run around in the wilderness of life.

*Gasp*

"Pppp......you......." When I heard that stammering voice I snapped back into reality.

"I am so sorry. I must have startled you. Its okay now. I am alright." I said in a calm voice.  "I am not dead." I raised my hand and stretched them out towards this person.

The little girl who was even barely twelve looked at me, half frightened and half relieved. The shock on her face melted away the moment she held my hand. Feeling the warmth in them she realised that I was indeed alive.
Little sobs broke through her mouth as she started to shed thick tears of relief.

I hugged her. "Its okay." I whispered to her comforting her like a kid.

"Hic...hic...prince....hic....ahahawawawa.....I thought I had lost you. Waaawaaauaa....." She started to break down in my arms.

Noticing the bruises on her frail arms and the traces of torture inflicted on her my heart trembled. The original owner must hold this little girl dearly to the point the remaining essence of his soul was effecting me too. I was also crying silently.
"Thank you for always being with me. And I am sorry too. For not being able to protect you as your master."

"Hic....hic...." She kept shaking her head as she cried in my arms.

"Prince Renever, this servant's loyalty will always lie with you." She said through her heavy sobs.

I smiled. Indeed, her loyalty did lie with the original body. She had given up herself, and accompanied the original Renever even in death. He is lucky to have someone like her by his side.

Renever Thranor.
The crown prince of a fallen empire. A young boy who was granted the title of crown prince at a very tender age of seven. Hundreds of years ago the empire he belonged to was flourishing with riches. But in a fierce war between two of its neighbouring countries on its north and south, the empire was trampled over by the rage of the two powerful countries, becoming a threshold for the war. The empire was brought to ruin after the war ended. Its prosper lost after the ten year long war ended.
Even though the empire never rose again, it kept its royal blood protected.  The royal Lineage was kept alive with great difficulty. As decades went on the royal family and the empire was forgotten. Today the land of the empire was known as the Forest of Thranor.

That was the background of Prince Renever.

As for his role, he was just a mob character. A mob character that was made as to add a huge contrast to the protagonist Zeke Hyndeal.

For...

Renever had a face very very similar to the protagonist. Infact he looked like a replica of Prince Zeke, except that the protagonist had blue hair and dark blue eyes while Renever himself possessed dark green hair and purple eyes.
It was his face very identical to the great protagonist that Renever encountered misfortune when the tyrant male interest had stumbled across the Fifteen year old child in the forest of Thranor. As a side male interest, the tyrant emperor was unable to have the protagonist for himself, which frustrated and angered him. So when he saw a child so similar to prince Zeke, he was immediately obsessed to have that face crawl underneath him. The part of his obsession which he couldn't inflict on the protagonist directly, was directed towards Renever, whom he had abducted and taken back to his kingdom.
Thereafter Renever Thranor became an object of sexual desire for the tyrant.

Just like me, he was violated over and over, forced into submission, and had his voice taken away against his will. He became a sex toy for the tyrant upon whom, the tyrant male love interest vested his sexual hunger for the protagonist onto a fifteen year old child.
The child crying in my arms was Renever's personal maid. She was brought along with him when he left for the lion's den. Her name was Elean. A little girl a few years younger than him.

As for the reason why they were inside this dark cell, this was just a fucking plot device to uplift the protagonist's image and nothing more while at the same time get rid of the unwanted mob who looked like Prince Zeke.

Renever was given a test by the tyrant male love interest. It was a test to measure his knowledge and his worth as an individual. Because the original had asked for an official position as a reward for his service the tyrant who looked down at the stupid child gave him a task that was too much to handle for the fifteen year old who had limited knowledge.

When he had failed, the tyrant threw him into the cell as a form of punishment.

"You will never be him. Never. Compared to him you are not even a peck of dust." He had said this to the fifteen year old before throwing him into the dungeon.

There he had the prison guards flog both the master and the servant.

When the prison guards left on the seventh day, that was when the fifteen year old died due to negligence. A few days later Elean followed suit. This was how they had died in the original timeline.

I felt their pain as a fellow mob character. It actually surprised me to know that Renever held no resentment nor anger even though he was mistreated by this world to this degree.

I felt a chill rise inside me. That damn scum of villain. He was a spitting image of that damn crown prince who abused me whilst I was still Zeke Hyndeal.

*Clang*

I heard the sound of the iron door creaking open.

Footsteps approaching from the dark alley.

A tall figure stopped before the cell where I was in.

"I was informed of this trash's death but he is kicking alive and okay? Was that some sort of trick to gain my brother's attention?" Spoke the man who looked very similar to the tyrant male lead.

This man before me who was looking down at me as if I were an ant was the right hand of the tyrant male lead, the mighty villain of this world.

Yes. The tyrant Male interest was none other than the mighty villain who rivaled the male lead crown prince in every possible way.

Both of them were trashes of the same kind.

It made my heart boil with disgust.

A/N:This chap turned out longer than I had laid it to be. I am enjoying writing this story so much. Look forward to our Renever's revenge.