CHAPTER 37:MEMORIES.

AQHSTALA'S POV:

I sat still, speechless by the sudden violent push that had me on the ground.

When I raised my gaze at my lover, his face was sweating profoundly. His clear blue eyes that always reflected what he felt looked at me with fear and terror for a moment. The hand that has just pushed me away was still in mid air, raised at the same spot.

"What's wrong, Zeke?" My heart felt heavy at the unexpected rejection. However, the current expression of my lover bothered me more.

Zeke panted heavily as he composed himself as if he was reconnecting himself to reality.

"Was it a nightmare?" I asked as I got over to him. When I raised my hand to touch his face, i noticed his shoulder flinch at my touch.

"Hey, its me." I whispered to calm him down, letting my breath fall on his skin.

Zeke bit his lips. "Yeah a nightmare. It was a nightmare." He murmured to me, as his slender arms snuggled around mine.

There. There. I pat him on the back. Assuring him like a baby.

The sexy breathe falling on my nape gave life to my excitement down there. After a few minutes Zeke parted from me.
When he walked into the bathroom I followed him there.

Obviously, seeing the man I love naked in front of me turned me on so much that I could feel my boner raging like fire.

Our sex life has always been explicit and wild.

"I will help you wash up." I said with a mischievous smirk.
This helping him wash up meant something else rather than its literal meaning.

"N...no. Today, I want to wash up alone."

When my lover replied this to me my soul was slammed shut with a disturbing bang.

I widened my eyes, unable to react to the door that had slide close, rejecting me from entering.

"....." Of course I was not the type to just listen and be obedient.

Bang!

ZEKE'S POV:

As soon as I shut the bathroom door close, I felt my head ache again.

Because of those dreams it was getting hard for me. To face him.

Bang!

The door was forced open with a loud sound.

Then I saw Aqhstala coming through, his lustful eyes locked on me.

Whenever he would urge to help me wash up, it only meant one thing:Bathroom sex.
While I do enjoy having sex with the one I love, right now my mind was in a disarray.

"Aqhstala. Not today." I was not in the mood for having steamy sex. Specially not after the things I saw in my dream.

"Mmpphhh....Ahhng....." The words I was about to say were silenced by his overbearing, rough kiss.
His hands traced back towards my butt, as he kneaded his tongue with mine.
Moans began to leak from my mouth.
When we parted, a thread of sliver wet our lips.

"My dear Zeke, are you playing hard to get my attention?" His overbearing words fell on my ear.

Wha??

Before I could react I was kissed by his rough lips again. His hands hovered all around my butt, kneading the entrance of my hole with his one hand and the other hand touching the tip of my dick.

We both moaned.

The fingers tracing my holes suddenly withdrew at some point.

~Thrust~

"Ahhh!!" I yelped in pain at the sudden penetration of his cock's head.

It was so wild and raw.

"Wai...ahhhh!!" I yelped again when his thickness drilled into my hole. Whether it was from pain or from being filled, my insides throbbed against the foreign thing entering me.

I gasped. Trying my best not to think of the dreams I have been having.

But...

~THRUST. THRUST~

These violent movements made it impossible for me to not remember.

The feelings I felt in those dreams remained so vividly with me.
Scenes....memories....where that person was tied up in ropes, and banged until he bled flashed across my mind. Those scenes where that person continuously begged and begged to stop but was ravaged until he couldn't close up anymore repeated itself in my mind.

"Aqhstala, stop.... It hurts...." I yelped, trying to force him to stop.
Because this is the man I love, and ofcourse i wanted to have as much as sex as I can with him.

However, not like this. Not right now.

"STOP!" I hit his head lightly.

The foreign object entering me withdrew in obedience.

His raging lust breathe next to my nape as he licked me. Once. Then twice.

"Hng... Later. Let's do this later." I urged him with teary eyes.

Right now I really didn't want to do it. Not with the memories of this body flooding back to me every time I close my eyes.

Damn it. Just why?

Aqhstala looked at me, his eyes hazy with pleasure. He took my hand and kissed it's back.

"!!" An alarm rang off when I saw a smirk escaping his lips.

My lover's face, his evil face, that I saw in my nightmares flashed in my mind.

*Whoop*

In a split second I was lifted off the ground. My head was placed against the wall, my legs straddling Aqhstala in an awkward position.

Then I felt a hard rock dick against my hole.

~Thrust~

In a single move, all of his thickness was shoved inside me.

"No means yes? Right, Zeke?" He smirked as he continued to thrust it in and out, causing my inner walls to spasm violently.

"Ahhh!!" I yelped everytime he moved.

"Look how you are squeezing so tightly against mine, hm?"

I grabbed onto his shoulder, to prevent myself from falling.

With every move, the pain in my dreams became surreal.

Even though I said later....

The hard dick rocking me never left.

And the memories that I was blocking desperately flashed in my mind like a long movie.

I realised it later on that my eyes were red.

And that I was crying.

This was all because of the owner's memories. Why must it come flooding to me now of all times?

*Whimper*